XII. Date Night?

Side Note - The handsome guy above is Adam Driver (pretty sure you recognize him from Star Wars) and he will be playing Noah Daniels (you can always choose to envision someone else).
Thank you, Myea.
_____________________________

Thursday, 10th May. Day 10.

"You seem giddy today," Ezra cleaned up his plate of breakfast and then leaned back in his chair to look at me. "Did something happen?"

"Something is going to happen. A very good something." I grinned wider, the enthusiasm rolling off of me in huge waves today.

"Do I have to watch out for this very good something?" He asked and a maid took our plates after I finished. She did look at both of us with amusement but thought better than to comment.

"Oh you'll enjoy this very good something." I bit my lower lip and stood up. "To the office we go, Mr. Copper!" I said in a command like tone and he raised an eyebrow from where he was sitting. "Employees need their very handsome boss around so they have someone to dream about during their weekend." I pulled him up and he had his arm around my waist in a flash.

"What's going on?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Spoilers." We marched out the door and got into Ezra's Mercedes.

"And Clara?" Ezra called out when we pulled out of the driveway.

"Yup?" I looked over at him to find him smirking.

"You mustn't be well. You called me handsome."

"Oh please, that's what all the people in your office say. You should hear them talk in the break room." I replied but he leaned in close, the smirk still playing on his lips.

"And since when do you spend time in the break room?" My mouth was left open. Shit, when did I spend time in the break room? I wasn't even sure if they did have a break room. Though they must have one, right? It is an office after all. "Gotchya." Ezra said and chuckled. "Tomato," he commented and looked out of his window. Way to screw it up, Clara. Ugh.

Once we were seated in Ezra's office, I took a post it and a pen and shielded myself from Ezra's line of sight as I scribbled some instructions on the yellow paper and then called for Sylvia from the inline office phone on Ezra's desk. When she entered, I handed over the piece of paper to her and she looked at me with questioning eyes. I simply put a finger to my lips and gave her a wink and she smiled and walked away.

"What was that?" Ezra asked after the door swung close behind her and I shrugged.

"A very good something."

"Clara, I always pay heed when you have something planned so tell me, what exactly is this very good something?"

"Well, you haven't been able to do a lot of things since being cuffed to me and frankly, it has been killing us both so I have decided on a proposition." I said and he raised an eyebrow with interest sparking those grey eyes.

"And...? This proposition states...?"

"Spoilers." I simply stated and gave him a cheeky smile. He gave me a scowl in return but I brushed it off.

The rest of the day was boring. I was so sick of magazines I was prepared to burn them now but I didn't have a matchstick in an arm's reach so I couldn't really go forward with that plan. Ezra suggested more than once to take the timeout but I couldn't because I had something better planned for it. He did take pity on me, along with the suspicious glares about my plans, and gave me a few files to sort out through just for killing time. Trust me when I say I was utterly grateful. So grateful, he tried using those files to fish for something about my plan. It hurt me more when I didn't spill and he left me to sulk and do nothing during office hours.