VII. Let's Play

Saturday, 05th May. Day 5.

"Rise and shine, kostelijk," the most sweetest voice in the world said, pulling me out of the most beautiful night of sleep I had ever felt since being cuffed.

"You have to tell me what that means." I muttered drowsily and heard the God chuckle.

"It is fun to use it when you don't know what it means." I blinked my eyes to adjust to the light and then looked over to the smirking God. He had his head propped up on his hand with his body turned towards me. How is it fair he gets to wake up looking fucking fantastic while I go through the black bags and crazy hair routine?

"I'll find out." I said with determination.

"Try," he replied and I go back to that day in my store when Summer walked in.

"Watch me." I grinned and that was when I realized something. "Wait a minute..." I looked at him suspiciously.

"What?" A hint of uneasiness was in his tone and I tried containing my smirk as I replied.

"How long were you up watching me?" I raised an eyebrow and contained my amusement. I almost doubled over and laughed when I saw a faint blush on his cheeks. Gotchya!

"Oh please, Clara, I woke you up the second I woke up." He scoffed and looked away.

"Whatever, you say, Ezra, whatever you say." I replied cheekily and then moved closer to whisper in his ear, "who's the tomato now?"

"I need a shower." He replied and sat up and I fell on my back, laughing.

"I g-got you! I finally got you." I grabbed my hurting tummy and laughed some more.

"I'll give you something to laugh about," Ezra said in a mischievous tone and when I saw the glint in his eyes, I stopped.

"Wha-" I couldn't get to complete as Ezra straddled me and began his relentless tickling, sending me into a world of fits and laughing.

"No... Ezra! That... it... hurts, stop!" I laughed and tried to push away but damn it, I couldn't make him move an inch. "I w-won fair and sq-square! Ezra, stop!" I begged and begged some more until he stopped and I waited for my stomach to stop hurting. I kept my lips together and relaxed my cheeks that hurt from the never faltering smile I had on my face.

"Who is the tomato now?" He asked this time and I grinned.

"We can be tomatoes together, Ezra, there's nothing wrong with that." I said and he helped us both out of bed.

After we showered, one after the other, that is, we dressed up and I was surprised to see Ezra wearing a suit.

"It's Saturday," I state.

"I know." He replied and my brows scrunched together in confusion.

"You have work on a Saturday?"

"I have work every day."

"There's no way I'm sitting in a boring office on a Saturday!" I remarked incredulously.

"Please don't argue now, Clara. I had a wonderful morning, don't ruin it." The back of my mind was happy he enjoyed waking up like that but right now, I was more concerned about getting killed by boredom. "I'll treat you out tonight if that makes it better."

"Fine." I said quietly and take out a dress from the closet since I was wearing casuals.

"Whoa," Ezra remarked when I was done dressing up.

"What?" I looked down at the dress.

"You can't wear that."

"Why not?" I asked and studied the red sweetheart neckline dress that came with a blazer. The bottom had a thigh slit.