EA 1 - Everything has changed

"She exists but she's no longer present. She's like a beautiful memory - that you wish you could grasp." - thevalsworldlove (via wnq-writers)

EA 1 - Everything has changed

CAS' POV

She stands in front of me then turned around, showing me her whole look.

"How do I look?" she asked me.

Nilagay ko naman ang kamay ko sa baba ko habang tinitingnan siya. "Do you really have to look like that in your first day at work?" She immediately scoffed.

She just rolled her eyes and waved her hands in the air as if she's shooing me away. "Yeah. Yeah whatever, just don't boss around. I hate working for you." she looked at herself in the mirror for one last time.

"Sino ba nagsabing samin ka magtrabaho? Your family owns a company, why not work there?"

Tiningnan naman niya ako na parang ako na ang pinakabobong tao sa buong mundo. "Kahit hindi sabihin ni Ate Felice, nararamdaman kong may galit siya sakin that's why its better to work at another company. I want her to be in mommy's world. Para makabawi man lang ako."

Napangiti naman ako ng tipid. My Electra... is now Felice. But I prefer to call her still Electra. She's my Electra and not my little Aera anymore.

"You still love her don't you?" umupo siya sa tabi ko habang pinagpipilian niya ang susuotin kong tie. "Hell yeah. I still fucking love her."

Tumawa naman siya saka sinuot sakin ang tie. "No need to cuss, paw. Halata naman sayong di ka pa naka-move on." she gave me an apologetic look.

Mabuti pa siya, naka move on na.

This conversation is so depressing. Nagmadali kong kunin ang shades ko at car keys saka inunahan si Cassy na lumabas ng condo ko. "Let's go, poop. Meet you at the office."

Its been four years since she left my life. Everything after that is so miserable. My twin together with his daughter went to California and the gang? We drifted apart. Our should I say I shoo them away. I was too depressed about Aera leaving me that I also shut them out of my life. Everything sucks after that.