37. Reliving Her Memories

The night went by slower than Michelle wanted, ever since they got home she was waiting for Lauren. Zayn stopped by along with Michael, they all had dinner and Michelle was too worried about Lauren to fight Dinah about eating.

'She said she was going to be here by dinner, why is she not here?' Michelle kept thinking all night. She was chatting with Zayn to getting to know each other, well he was doing all the talking. Although Zayn was happy with this time with her he noticed that she was a little off.

"Are you okay?" He asked putting his hand on her cheek and she smiled and nodded, looking him in the eyes. "Why are you lying?" He asked and Michelle frowned. "You know, most people look down when they lie but you, you do the opposite." He said laughing a little, from what he could notice Michelle always looked down before telling the truth. "You looked down when I asked if you like the tattoo I did for you, but looked Dinah straight in her eyes when you said you liked the chocolate she gave you. And I hope I'm not wrong because I can't remove my tattoo." He said laughing passing his palm over the lyrics on his right wrist.

"Cause you remind me of the time
when we were so alive
Do you remember that?"

Michelle grabbed his arm placing it on her lap running her finger over the letter, as if she was rewritten it.

"I do." She said still looking at his tattoo. "I do remember that." She looked up to him smiling and he smiled and lift one eyebrow. "Oh and I love the tattoo too." She giggled out, he kissed her forehead and she sighted. "It's just submissive's habits."

"Baba..."

"No, I'm sorry. I'm fine." Michelle said smiling, sometimes she forgets that somethings that she says worried others, even when she's just saying.

"Good, now back to the question, are you okay?" He asked again smiling when she looked down at the tattoo again and answered.

"It's Lauren, she's not back yet." And as if was magic the from door was opened and Lauren came in with red eyes and tears strains on her cheeks, she moved her arms to hold herself a little uncomfortable with all eyes on her. Michelle quickly got up on the couch jumping over it running to the door but tripping over the carpet and falling face first into the floor. "Shit!" She cursed getting up rushing to Lauren. "You're okay?"

"You're the one who fell." Lauren giggled.

"But you cried." Michelle said tracing the strain with one finger, Lauren smiled up a little but wide her eyes later.

"And you're bleeding, oh my gosh." Lauren said pushing her sister's chin up.

"What?"

"Head up, come." Lauren said pulling her upstairs and Michelle laughed.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Lauren?" Lauren stopped in the middle of the stairs and turned to her concerned father nodding her head.

"We're fine."

"Speak for yourself, it's starting to hurt." Michelle said looking up holding her nose. "Hey there's a mirror in the ceiling, how did I never see that? So cool." Michelle said admiring the ceiling over the stairs and Lauren chuckled.

"I've got this." Lauren said walking to Dinah's room, Michelle sat on the bed and Lauren when to the bathroom grabbed a towel. "Here." She held the towel and Michelle looked at it with a disgusted face. "What?"