30. Unkonw Memories

June 28, 1998

Scarlett walked inside the room and placed her 4 year old son on her bed, the boy quickly grabbed his only toy and played in the bed while his mother talked to some girls at the door.

"Mommy!" The boy exclaimed calling his mother attention.

"Okay girls back to work, I presume he'll be back soon." Scarlett said to the teens and closed the door lying in front of the baby boy playing with him until there was a knock on the door.

"Be right back, love." She said kissing his forehead while he kept his attention to his toy, she got up and walked outside the room, closing the door behind her but he could still listen to both talking outside.

"What is this?" The boy raised his head looking at the door after hearing his mother's voice.

"Take care of it." A voice answered her and the little boy let go of his toy and crawled to the edge of the bed to hear the conversation.

"Why this young?....lord there's still blood on it."

"Look, I don't care. Just do what I said." After that the boy watched his mother walked in with something in her arms

"Mommy what's that?" He asked walking after her trying to look at the thing on her arms.

"Baby, go play in the bed. I'll be right back." Scarlett said to her son and walked into the bathroom while her son obeyed and climbed into the bed. After some minutes Scarlett walked back into the room holding it wrapped around in a blanket, took a deep breath before walking up to the bed, placing it down.

"Mommy who is it?" The boy asked curious when his eyes met the baby on the bed. Scarlett didn't know what to say.

"Uhm...Zayn this is your little sister."

"Zayn, be careful! You gonna hurt her." Scarlett rushed to grab the 5 years old jumping on the bed, she sat him down beside the 8 months old baby girl, who smiled when her eyes fell on her mother putting her small arms up and then placing one of her hands on her mouth. "Hey don't do that baby girl." Scarlett said taking her hand of her mouth and putting a pacifier instead. "You two don't give a break." She smiled at the both on the bed while her son laugh at her, and the baby let out a giggle at the boy's laugh making both laugh while the baby smiled big. Zayn lied on the bed by his sister's side and placed his lips on the baby's cheek and pressed down, kissing her, squeezing her face again the bed and his lips.

"Zayn, baby be careful. She is just a baby, she still very fragile." She said laughing at her son as he backed away.

"So that means I'm her big brother?"

"Yes, love."

"So I'll protect her." He said looking at the baby smiling and she giggled again at the boy's smile. Scarlett smiled but let out a sight and kissed his head. "Mum why I don't have blue eyes?"

"I don't know, why are you asking?" Scarlett said not paying much attention to the boy as she cleaned the room.

"Because she have blue eyes."

"She has, baby. And they are beautiful, aren't they?" She corrected him and quickly changed the subject. The boy nodded even though his mother wasn't looking.

"Mum, why won't you tell me her name?" The boy asked again and Scarlett sighed again picking the baby up.

"Zayn we already talked about this." She said to the boy who looked down at his toy on his hand, she walked to him and kissed his head and ruffling his hair. "Why won't you go watch some tv?"