36. It's Okay To Ask For Help

Lauren eventually stopped crying and took a deep breath the others looked at her waiting for her to explain but she only smiled at Dinah who wiped her tears and said.

"I'm sorry, I need to go the bathroom." Just like that she left and as soon as the door closed Dinah spoke up.

"I've got this." She was about to go after her friend but someone grabbed her arm.

"Dinah please let me." Camila said and with just a look in her eyes Dinah knew what she wanted.

"Camila stop getting yourself deeper into this. It's not the time." She said sadly after sighting.

"Dinah." Camila ignored her as she begged.

"Camila I know what this is about." Dinah fought her.

"Please?" She insisted and Dinah sighted again and nodded. She turned to the girls once Camila left.

"I feel bad for her." Normani said and Ally nodded sadly.

"Me too, but she needs to take the hint and move on." Dinah said and the other two nodded in agreement.

"Poor baby girl." Ally deplored.

Camila looked for Lauren through the halls and found her leaving the bathroom.

"Lo?" She called and Lauren looked up to her.

"What?" She asked softly looking at her with her red eyes.

"What was that about? Are you okay?" She asked coming closer and caressing her arm.

"It's was nothing, I'm fine." She lied and Camila rolled her eyes.

"Yeah right, I know you won't talk but you won't refuse a hug." She said smiling, opening her arms and Lauren smiled at her burying her face in her friend's neck crying a little more again. Camila felt the wetness in her shirt but she only stocked her hair. When Lauren pulled away Camila wiped her tears just like Dinah did before but she kept her hand on Lauren's cheek, took a glance at the girl's full lips and started to lean in but once Lauren notice her friend's intention she pushed her away pressuring back her shoulders with both hands.

"What the hell Camila?" Lauren said angrily.

"C'mon Lauren, stop denying." Camila said more like begging.

"Denying what, Camila? I'm not denying anything! I thought we were over this!" Lauren said still angry, this was a complicated subject.

"I know but being with your sister made me realize that I'm not over you, I'm not over us." Camila said trying to reach out for Lauren but the girl backed away again.

"Us? Camila there was never an 'us'! I don't love you like that, I never did and you know that it makes me feel bad having to say this to you every fucking time you bring this back." Lauren said running her fingers through her hair trying to control her tears, she was already sad and this whole situation with Camila always made her feel bad.

"But what about all the stares and holding hands and the hugs?" Camila rambled as tears feel down her eyes and Lauren laughed in disbelief.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe this! Are you even listening to yourself? Camila stop leaning yourself into this, stop over analyzing everything like they do. Yes I do look at you sometimes, yes I do hold your hand, yes I do hug you but it's all in a friendly way-"

"Is this because I'm a girl?" Camila asked between sobs.

"Are you serious? You know I don't care about that, Camila I just don't..." Lauren stopped to breathe she was not in the mood for this, she tried to control herself but failing miserably.