25. Why Again?

After the adults left Lauren wanted to talk to Michelle, she exchange looks with Taylor and she quickly understands.

"Chris, I need you to help you upstairs." She didn't even let him say anything, she dragged him upstairs. Lauren got up and sat beside her sister, who kept her eyes on the TV.

"Mitchie, I....I didn't mean to offend you." Lauren said looking at the side of her face. "Look at me, please."

"Lo?" Michelle didn't look at her, but she was satisfied just by the nickname.

"Yes?"

"Do you think I am stupid?" Michelle said looking down playing with her fingers.

"What? No! Why would you say that?"

"Because that's how I feel..."

"Mitchie, you can't be so hard on yourself. Look what you've been through, you're such a strong and amazing girl. I'm sure that once you start studying, you will learn quickly and won't feel like that anymore. Even though I don't think you're not stupid at all." Lauren said making Michelle look at her, smiling in response. Lauren put her arm around her shoulder and kissed the side of her head. "Now tell me what happened?"

"Nothing..." Michelle said quickly, wondering how the hell she knew something happened.

" Michelle, I need you to be able to talk to me. Why are you like that? Don't you trust me anymore?" Lauren asked knowing she wasn't telling everything.

"No, It's just that.....she's your friend, I don't want to cause any problem." Michelle thought about spelling Camila's secret but she didn't want to create anything between them, and she wasn't even sure about it.

"You need to understand that what happens to you and what you feel is important to me. You are important to me, more than you think. Stop thinking about what will happened to others, just for a minute, and think about yourself. Tell me what happened." Lauren said and Michelle let go of Lauren so they could look at each other. Both of them sat on the couch, facing each other and Michelle told her everything that happened between her and Camila. Lauren comforted her sister and they talked everything out.

"I'll talk to her later."

"No. Lauren, please." Michelle said desperate.

"Michelle, she needs to get her shit together. She can not keep on treating you like that." Lauren argued back, there was no way she would let Camila keep with this.

"Lauren, please don't go-" Michelle shut her mouth as her parents and Alfonso came into the room smiling.

"So who wants to watch a basketball game?" Mike said smiling down at the girls. Michelle, Alfonso and Mike started to watch the game while Lauren and Clara watched as they seem to have the best time of their lives and soon enough Taylor and Chris joined them. When they game finished they continued talking about it, later on they were talking like a family that just got reunited, talking about everything and anything.

It's was closed to midnight, Chris and Taylor were already in bed, Lauren were nearly falling asleep in the chair and Michelle that refuse everytime Clara said to go the bed, fell asleep on Alfonso's lap.

"I'm sorry, Alfonso. I don't mean to expel you, but I think is getting really late..." Clara said and looked at the sleepy twins.

"No, it's okay, Mrs. Jauregui. You're right, and I have work tomorrow. But if it's not too much to ask, can I put her to bed?" Alfonso said getting up with Michelle in your arms. The Jauregui parents smiled at him and nodded so he headed to the girls' bedroom. Got inside carefully not wanting to wake up the younger sister already in bed, softly put the girl in bed and sitting on the bed as well to admire her. He kept on looking at her for some minutes then bend over to kiss the girl's forehead while caressing her cheek.