12. You Can't Ignore Your Problems

The Jauregui's twins went downstairs like they were going to their dead sentence. Michelle when to a party, without permission, drank alcohol and other thing. While Lauren didn't took care of her sister and the whole thing with James. Once they got on the kitchen table, where her parents were, they sat down and didn't look up to their parents. Mike and Clara were smiling because of the great news they had, but their smiled dropped once they saw the girls behaviors.

"I will asked why you guys will be grounded later, first I have some news." Mike sighted but smiled at the girls once they look up to them. "It's done, you have a name, a birthday date, a family. It's all official." Mike said with the biggest smile on his face and he watched his long lost daughter looked up to him with her eyes full of tears.

"R-Really?" She asked and Mike nodded, Michelle didn't know how to react, didn't know if she could hug her 'new' parents, but she couldn't stop smiling. Lauren was the first to get up and hug her and Michelle hugged her back. "I....Lauren, I'm you're sister."

"You already were silly." Lauren laughed and kissed the girl's forehead.

"I-I have a family." She smiled and looked at the two crying adults. "Can...can I hug you?" The girl asked shyly.

"Of course sweetie, you don't need to ask." Clara said through tears and hugged her daughter.

"Give some space for Papa J." Mike said walking up to the girl. Lauren was scared of Michelle's reaction because she only interacted with one man her whole life. But when Mike hugged the girl and spun her around Michelle giggled making Lauren smiled wide. "I missed you kid."

After a few minutes of tears and hugs, Clara turned to Lauren. "So? What are we grounding you guys for?"

"Dad we-"

"No, Lauren. Sir it was all my fault." Michelle took a few steps back looking down.

"Call me Mike or dad if you want to." Mike said, inside he was dying to hear her calling her dad. Michelle smiled at him but her smiled quickly dropped when she started to talk.

"Last night I went to a party without Lauren and Ally knowing and I drank alcohol and I also kissed Camila." Michelle closed her eyes waiting for their reactions holding her head down.

Mike and Clara were shocked at the girl's confection, they looked at Lauren confused.

"Lauren, what happ-" Clara started.

"No!........I'm sorry. Please don't blame her, it was my fault." Michelle said again and Clara looked at her husband.

"It's okay kid, just explain to us what exactly happened." Mike said and walked up to her. That was when all the girls came down.

"Dinah...wait. No." Camila said running down the stairs trying to stop Dinah.

"Mike, sir. It was all my fault." Dinah said strong in front of the adults. At Dinah's voice Michelle ran to Camila's arms that were already opened for her and Lauren walked to Dinah and push her back holding her by her shirt. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Dinah what are you talking about? Michelle just said it all her fault." Mike said and looking at the girls confused. "Lauren! What are you doing? Let her go."

"It was all my fault, I was the one how took them to the party, I was the one who gave her alcohol and.....I.....I sexuality abused your daughter." After that all it could be heard was Michelle silently crying into Camila's arms. Mike and Clara looked at them and then looked at Lauren asking for confirmation and she just nodded. Then the sound of a slap broke the silence making everyone snapped their heads at Clara and Dinah. Mike quickly hold her wife back while Dinah held her head up again.