14. Talking To Him

Mike turned the TV off and everyone stayed in silence, Michelle was confused with the whole situation but she didn't want to cause more problems than what she already did. Camila left Michelle's side and walked towards the window and looked down the building, the people quickly started to point cameras to her, she gave a believable smile and waved, her smile dropped when she saw a helicopter.

"Close the windows, there are helicopters outside." She said and closed the curtain while Normani and Ally did the same with the others.

"Who the fuck are we? One Direction?" Normani said after closing the curtains and sat down on the couch. "We aren't even that famous."

"I think any artist with evolvement with the police is eye candy for them." Ally said crossing her arms and looking down.

"I'm sorry." Lauren quickly shoot up and walked towards her.

"This is not your fault, it's mine, I should have been more careful." She said and caressed Michelle's arm, that in response, evolved around Lauren's torso.

"So? What do we d-" Dinah was interrupted by Lauren's phone. Lauren answered it, not letting go of her sister.

"Hello?"

"Don't go out, don't say anything until I get there." The call ended, Lauren knew who it was, but she looked at the contact just for sure. He wasn't like that, meaning that he was angry, and with reason, that is not the image he wants for Fifth Harmony.

"Simon said-" Lauren was interrupted by a giggle, everyone's head snapped towards Camila, she quickly puts her hand over her mouth.

"What? It reminded me of the game." She laughed again but no one responded. "Too soon?" Lauren rolled her eyes and continued.

"He told me to don't do nothing until he gets here."

"Wait! Is he here in L.A.?" Ally asked walking over to Lauren.

"I don't know, I think so. He sounded like he's coming right over." Lauren answered her.

"So what now?" Lauren looked at Normani, walked to the couch and sat down.

"Now we wait." As soon as Lauren sat down Camila grabbed Michelle's hand and pulled her to the kitchen. Michelle giggled as Camila pressed her against the fridge.

"Camz, what are you do-" Michelle was interrupted by Camila's lips on her own, she smiled into the kiss and responded.

"I've been waiting to do this for so long." Camila said quickly and kissed her again.

"Camz......Camila!" Michelle yelled whispered making Camila brutality back away.

"What? Am I going too fast?"

"No, silly." Michelle said pulling Camila's body into hers again. "But my parents and Lo are just in the other room." She smiled wide when she said 'my parents', she saw Camila smiling at her and she looked down blushing. "And besides are you worry? Like everybody else?"

"Not much, it would have happened anyway, it not like Lauren can hide you forever." She said kissing her head, her nose, her cheek, her lips and smiled wide at her giggles.

"What are you looking at?" Michelle said shyly smiling and looking down, Camila laughed and started to quietly sing.

"But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know, you don't know you're beautiful." Michelle playfully pushed her, laughing.

"Ew, why so chessy?" Camila faked hurt and walked to the other side of the kitchen.

"I opened my heart to you in the amazing serenade and that's how you thank me? Wow Michelle, I didn't expect that, n-not from you." Camila fake a cry putting her hands over her eyes, sitting on the balcony, Michelle crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. Camila peaked through her fingers to looked at Michelle, she sighted looking down once her little scene didn't work, but raised her arms opened and smiled wide. Michelle smiled back and quickly ran to her, Camila hold her head and kissed the side of it.