29. Face To Face With Your Past

"What was that?"

Lauren said as soon as Dinah stepped out of the room, and Dinah chucked since Lauren said the same words Michelle did and at how opposite are the twins but also at how Lauren looked, she was really angry but maintained her composure even though Michael was with his hand with a strong grip on her shoulder and Dinah put her hand over her mouth thinking Lauren looked like a angry dog on a leash.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing it's just that, uh nevermind." Dinah said fixing her hair and looking more serious. "Lo what you saw it is not-"

"What I think? Please Dinah don't you have a better excuse." She said and took a step forward but her father held her back.

"Lauren let her finish."

"What? Do you really accept this?" She asked loud and Dinah stepped in to explain but the door was opened giving all three a mini heart attack.

"Oh shit, thanks God I convinced her to let me come instead her." Masi said cleaning the sweat of his forehead with his arm and looking at Lauren, then turning to his cousin. "We are almost finishing."

"It's okay Dinah, go." Michael said and Lauren's eyes quickly fell in her father in disbelieve.

"What?"

"I got this." He said looking down at Lauren.

"Okay." That was all Dinah said and quickly got inside the room with Masi mentally thanking Michael for saving her for having to explain all to Lauren, something she had sure she wouldn't be able to do. They walked and Michelle was doing push-ups, just when she finished she lied on the floor with her arms open then she reached one arm up to Dinah.

"Di! Help, he is killing me." She said in a crying voice and Masi laughed along with Dinah.

"You were the one who wanted to do it, now get with it." Dinah sassed her with her hands in her hips but it all fell apart when Michelle pouted and she helped the girl up.

"Hey, Di. Listen, is the best girl band in the word." Michelle said smiling widely and Dinah paid attention to the music playing in the gym and smiled when she recognized the music, Lose My Breath by Destiny's Child.

"Did you really drag the poor girl to your Beyoncé obsession?" Masi asked grabbing two towels and bottle of water.

"But what about Fifth Harmony?" Dinah asked Michelle ignoring Masi's comment.

"Fifth what?...baby boy make me lose my breath." She said laughing taking one bottle of water and the towel Masi offered her before starting to sing and move her hips to the song.

"Ahhh hater." Dinah said gasping.

-

"So you mean to tell me that they aren't dating? Dad I was them kissing." Lauren said resting her back on the car door and crossing her arms not buying her father's explanation.

"No Lauren, what you saw was Michelle kissing Dinah."

"What? Yes, of course, what's the difference?" Lauren said confused at Michael's statement, he walked up to stand in front of her with his hand on his pocket.

"Lauren, Michelle got really close to Dinah, you saw what she was able to do that day and from there it only grown."

"That doesn't explain the kiss, I don't understand why you are letting this happened. So she's okay to date Dinah but not to see me?"

"Lauren, let me finish it. Dinah helped and still helps her a lot and that just her way of thanking her, a special way, just for Dinah." Michael said to Lauren and the same let out a laugh making his sight.