Last Chapter

Graduation Day
Jimin POV

Today was graduation day so I wake up early than usual. Finally I graduate my education. My friends also finished their task. I'm really happy and so excited today.

"Taehyungie, wake up! Today was the special day and you must wake up now! Or else I do-.." I stops my says as I realises that I want to kiss him.

"Or else what Jiminnie?" Taehyung opened his one eye and smirked at me. He know that I was blushing. I stoop up as Taehyung already woke up. But suddenly my hand was grabbed and make me fell on top of Taehyung.

"Where is my morning kiss?" He do the kissy lips as he want to kiss me. I really ashamed at this situation. I closes my eyes and closed the distance between Taehyung and me.

Our lips connected together. We make passionate and sweet kiss. Taehyung flips me over and he was the tops. He bit my lips and make me gasps. His both hands slide in my shirt and roamed my body. Why I cannot stop him? But all his doing was good and I cannot resists him. I moan and my hands cling on his neck as deepen the kiss.

We struggled for the oxygen and we stop our kiss. He stare at me and kiss my nose. I smiles. He moved his body from mine and bring him to the bathroom. I cleaning all the mess and my clothes.

Time skip

We arrived at our school and then Taehyung parked his car to the parking lot. He interwined our hands together and goes in the hall.

As we entered the hall, I search all the members. As we find them, we comes forward to them.

"Hello guys. Whats up. Btw you guys are so smart wearing those suits except Hoseok you are like a kid." I teased Hoseok hyung. He wants to chase me but I ran faster than him. All friends giggling.

I'm back from running and walk beside Taehyung and holds our hands together.

The bells ringing as the program started. We going to gather in front of the hall. The program started with principle's speech. And its the time for receiving the graduation certificates.

As all the members taking their certificates, we throw our graduation hats to the sky. The teachers clap hands together.

I took a glance to Taehyung and at the same time he looking at me.

We smile and hugging together. I hug him tightly. I'm so happy that Taehyung was my bestfriend a.k.a my best boyfriend ever.

I love him and he loves me too. Our love bond together.

We separated the hugs and suddenly Taehyung brought his lips close to mine. I kiss him back. It was the sweetest kiss with sweet moment we had.

"Urmm Taehyung?" A female voice come to interupt us. We turned to
the owner's voice. It was Bomi and behind her was Kai sunbaenim(her boyfriend). I frowned for awhile. I see Taehyung's face turned to angry face.

"What do you want,bitch?" Taehyung still mad at both of them.
"Err. We want to say sorry for you because we planned to play with you and break the friendship among you guys. Jimin...." She stops for awhile. I turned to her. Jongin sunbaenim just at her bacj without any sounds.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you. I know it cause you really sad. And I hope that you guys happy together forever and ever." I saw her tears fall down her cheek. I rubs her tears from the cheek and smile.

"I'm glad that you realised about your fault. But I'm forgive you. So I hope we can be friend again." I smile at her.
"Jimin was already forgave you. So after this you just settled on your own business only." Taehyung says. I guess he did not want to forgive her. But I just silenty my mouth.

Bomi and me hugs together as friend. Kai and Taehyung shake hands.

After the event ended. We drove to the beach and see the sunset.

"Jiminnie.." Taehyung calls my name. I turned to him. He stood in front of me. My heart beating so fast.
"I'm really happy that we back together. I guess that I cannot live without you. You are mine only. Nothing can break us except we died. I love you so much Park Jimin." He kiss me on lips. The confession is so sweet. I kiss him back.
"I love you too Kim Taehyung." I smiles.

~THE END~

........................................................
Finally. The end.