Chapter 7

At school (Jimin POV)
I walked along towards the classroom and sit at my place. I see Bomi flirting with Taehyung at the front of the class door. I chuckled. I hung my headphone to my ear and hear some songs. Then someone approached me at the back. I turned around. It was Jin hyung.

"Wassup hyung" I smiled at him. He did not answer my question. I look at Jin hyung was staring at the both V and Bomi.
"Bomi just a fake. Hugh poor Taehyung." Jin said chuckle. I blinked. I don't know what he talking about.
"Hyung? What are you saying? Bomi...fake? I don't understand" I asked him.
"You don't know?" He asked me back. I pouted
'If I know, I'm not asking you about that. Duh" I answer annoyed. He chuckled and rub his neck.
"Aha sorry. Actually we saw Bomi are with someone else. She with Kim Jongin from upper class." He explain. I widened my eyes. I clenched a fist and see Bomi and Taehyung flirting each other.

"Damn you Bomi. You played with my friend." I thought. Jin hyung look into my eyes was fill with anger.
"Hey relax man, you are not going to tell Taehyung. He must not believe it." Jin patted my shoulder. I looked at Jin hyung. He soothed my anger. I sighs.
"You're right. He just believe his girl only. Huh I hope Taehyung know the reality." I says. Jin nods.

Then Taehyung come towards us.
"Hey Jimin, can I come to your house after school? Is about our assignment" Taehyung asked me. I look at Jin and look at Taehyung back. I just nods. He left
"What assignment?" Suddenly Jin asked me. Oh I forgot that they didn't know
"Oh ya. Taehyung and me was pair up for history assignment. So this week we are discussing at my house." I explained. Jin nods and his mouth do the "o" shape. It mean he understand. Teachers came. Jin sit at his place and Taehyung sits at my side

.............................................
Sorry for the short update. I will be update soon.