Chapter 11

Taehyung's POV
At night
We was still discussing about our assignment.

"Okay,so Taehyung you just take a photo about this this this" Jimin says. I look at him. I trailed to his lips. Hmm looks like a kissable lips. Whoah what am I thinking.

Lightning shout very loudly. I surprised.
"Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!"Jimin shout scarily. He hugs he knees and put his head between the legs.

Tonight is raining heavily. I cannot focussing about the assignment because Jimin always shouting. I worried.

"Taehyung,maybe we stop this discussion. We can continue tomorrow." He says in scary tone. Lightning shoot out make Jimin scary. I know Jimin scared of lightning.

We walk to our bedroom. I worried about Jimin. I sigh. He must brave of himself. I dont have to take care of him much. I lay in my bed and try to sleep.

Five minutes ago
"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!" I widen my eyes and rushly to Jimin's room. He cried. He cannot sleep.

Jimin's POV
OMG why tonight is so scary. I cried. I totally weak of lightning. It make me really scared. I hug my knees together and hope the lightning stops.

Taehyung comes to my room.
"Jiminnie,neon gwenchana?" I pout. YES RIGHT NOW I'M OKAY AND I BRAVE OF THOSE LIGHTNING. TAEHYUNGIE PABO. I thought.
"If me okay, I am not screaming like seeing ghost." He scratch of his nape.

"I sleep with you tonight. I know you cannot sleep so here I help you though." He lay his body to my side. WHY AM I FROZE?!! He pulled me lay beside him. Omg!!!

He puts his arms to my body. His head was at my neck. I can feel his breath. I close my eyes shut. This feelings.

"Why are you doing this, Taehyung?!" My voice hoarse.
He whispered at my ear.
"Cuz I want you to sleep this night. Goodnight Jiminnie" He kiss my earlobe. And he put his head at my neck again.

"Why are you doing this, Taehyung? You are not longer my bestfriend. Why are treating my feelings like this" I cried. He looks at me. His face was so close to me.

"But I still love you Jiminie. I worried about you. I cannot let you scared. He hide his to my neck.

"I love buried my face to your neck. And I know you love too. Can we stay as bestfriend like before. I miss you Jiminnie.' He look at me with pleading eyes.

"What about Bomi? She must be mad at me. She dont like me though." I said. He continues nuzzled his face at my neck.

"Let's we keep the secret from Bomi and the members. We just treating this at home." He said and kiss my neck. I moan softly.

"A-alright. W-we friends again" I said through moan. He kiss my cheek. He smiles

" I LOVE YOU BESTFRIEND" He confess to me. I smiles and reply

"I LOVE YOU TOO" He buried back his head to my neck.

BUT I LOVE YOU MORE THAN BESTFRIEND TAEHYUNGIE. I thought of myself

.....................................................

They are back again!!! Hahahahah so happy they back.

The pic above was friends give it to me. The picture was so pretty. So check out "ERUDITES GRAPHIC SHOP" AND FOLLOW SUNGWRITER AND WEIRDXTWXRP