Chapter 10

Taehyung POV
I wait at the outside of the fitting room while waiting for Bomi to try wearing several new clothes.

"Taehyungie~ What about this? This clothes cools right. I feel comfortable. I want to buy" She giggles happily. I just nod.

She enter the fitting room back to take her belongings. I walk to the counter to pay for the clothes

"The blouse is over 100 bucks,sir" the cashier told. My eyes widen

HOLY FUCK! I DON'T ESPECTING THAT BLOUSE WAS REALLY EXPENSIVE.

I just sigh and give the cashier 100 dollar.

We walk to the restaurant to eat. We sat at the outside of the restaurant. The waiter take our orders.

"Jagiya, I want to go to toilet. Please wait for awhile" Bomi stood up and left to go to the toilet.

I look around at the restaurant. Then I saw someone that I know.

It was Jimin

I see he walking happily with Jin hyung to the mall. I staring at they from far. I see Jimin laughing out loud. I can hear it though. He is embrassed then he hide himself behind Jin. I chuckled.

I have a chance to see he smiles again. But unfortunately I just can see from far. I miss my best friend that always cling on my arms most everyday. I miss his eye smiles.

I sigh. Bomi walk back to our table. And our meals arrived. We eat it.

We walk again to the mall. And see Bomi dragged me to another boutique.

I thought to myself. Why do I feel nothing when I hanging out with Bomi? But when I thinking about Jimin and me hang out together, I feel really really happy.

I just shrugged. Forget that Taehyung! You are enough with Jimin.

I walk Bomi home with all her shopping bags. She give me a kiss on the cheek. I walk back to Jimin's home.

......................................................
Kamsahamnida. Thats all for today. Sorry for the short update. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR VOTE. I APPRECIATE THAT:) XD