Chapter 6

Taehyung POV
I walked out of Jimins house and walked alongside the sidewalk. Suddenly, Jimin sucking on my fingers came into thought. Although it made me a bit horny, it also surprised me. Jimin has always been touchy and intimate, but never THAT intimate.
I could feel my heart wanting to jump out of my chest just thinking about it.

I've never felt this way with Bomi.....

I snap out of it and shake my head. I shouldn't be thinking this way- i can't be thinking like that. I'm straight and am not falling for an ex-friend.

I walked to a cafe and order my favorite drink. As I'm looking for a place to sit, I see a gay couple holding hands looking happy which make me smile and think of Jimin.

Flashback
"What do you want to drink?" I asked to Jimin as he taps his chin thinking. How cute... I mean what? Me? Finding Jimin cute?!?! Never...*cough* *cough*. As I'm getting out of my head, the waitress comes over and asks for our order.

"Can I have a cappuccino." I asked and jimin asked for the same. The waitress noded then left the table and later she comes back with our drinks.

Jimin claps his hands in excitement and drinks his drink as I do the same. I look at Jimin and laugh making him confused. There was cream on the corner of his lip.

"Why are you laughing? Is there something on my face?" He asked about to run his face but I caught his hand, startling him. I take a napkin and wipe the cream of his lip and as I'm cleaning him, I could see him gulping. I look into his eyes to see them widened and I could feel his heart beat increasing.

I smirk and move forward as he moves back against the wall. Luckily, we're in a booth in the back. Jimin couldnt move back anymore so I shoved my face in his neck as he flinched. I licked at his weak spot as I listened to him trying not to make a sound, enjoying the way he squirmed under my touch. 
"

T-taehyung-ah s-stop.. we're in p-public..." He moaned, stuttering out his words.  I stop to look at his face and see him blushing causing me to smirk and sit back down. "C'mon. Finish up your drink, minie." I say as I drink my cappuccino.

End flashback

I shake my head getting out of my daze and finish my drink. I leave the cafe as I remember how sweet mine and Jimins friendship was. I miss it.

Jimin POV
When Taehyung left, I went to my sister's room and see her crying.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked as I approached her. "I made oops hurt... what if her doesnt love me anymore?" She explained and wipes her tears as I run her back.

"MinBin-ah, Tae isn't mad at you. He's okay and doesn't even blame you. Don't cry, Minbin" I hugged her tightly and she stopped crying. "Good night, binie." I walk out and go to my room. As I lay on my bed, I let out a big sigh.

Kai POV
"Hey baby, what are you doing?" I backhug Bomi, startling her. When she realized it was me, she smuled and kissed me.

"Nothing babe. Just texting Taehyung." She hugs my waist. "Ugh... How long are you gonna stay with him? I'm starting to get jealous." I pout. She pinched my cheek and kissed my lips.

"Don't be jealous, baby. You know I only love you... he's just my toy." She says making me smile. I missed her and it eventually led to more. 

Bangtan POV (other members)

"Do you guys bear about Bomi?" Jin asked as he sat down. "No, what happened?" Yoongi and the others looked at him with curiosity.

"I heard Bomi is cheating on Taehyung with Kai, the guy from upper class." Jin explained and everyone looked at him in shock.

"We have to tell Taehyung. He'll be heartbroken when he finds out." Jungkook said and hoseok agrees with him.

"Guys, don't you remember? He never believes us if it's something bad against his perfect girlfriend. If we tell him, he'll just get mad at us for lying to him." Namjoon says qnd him lowered his head sighing.

"Namjoon's right. We'll only waste our time telling him. I'm not in the mood to be yelled put by taehyung. Let's go get some food. I'm hungry " yoongi says and they all nod and leave to some restaurant.

..............................................
Kamsahamnida and sorry for the late update.

Bomi is cheated on Taehyung!!! OMG HOW DARE SHE ToT
Edited by: Yoongisphatasth