Chapter 8

Jimin POV
At 4 pm
Haissh where is Taehyung. He said that he want to come.
I walk to the kitchen. I grabbed some snacks and walk back to my room.

After 15 minutes in Jimin's room.

"Jimin!! Get your butt out from your room and go down now!!" My mom shouts. I walk down and go to the living room. I see Taehyung and his family plus my own family sit at the living room.

I stood frozen at my place. Whats going on? I bowed and shake my hands to Taehyung's family. Its been a long time I haven't met them. I kinda miss them alot.

"Why are you calling me,mom? I asked. I sit beside Min Bin.
"How are you, Jimin? Long time no see. Why are you not visiting us at our home?" Mrs Kim asked. My eyes widen. Ah I bet Taehyung didn't tell them about ours. I glance at Taehyung at look back at Mrs. Kim.

"N-nae. I fine. Y-yeah maybe I dont have time to spend at your house Mrs. Kim. I'm sorry" I apologised.
Mrs Kim smile and said that is okay.

"Okay. We were calling you because we want to discuss about something." My dad starts the convesation. All the eyes focusing at my dad.
"We were discussing that this week we want to go for a vacation. But I know that Taehyung and Jimin cannot join us because you guys have an assignment right? So we did not take Taehyung and Jimin to come with us.
For safety, Taehyung must stay at Jimin's house for finishing their project" Mr Park explain.

WHAT!!! THEY ARE GOING TO VACATION WITHOUT ME?!! HOW DARE THEM DO THIS TO ME.

"So are you guys agree? We're promised to take you for a trip after your project finish" Mr Kim tells. Before I said anything, I hear Taehyung said
"We'll agree." He look at me. I glare to him. He wink at me.

"Yeayyy. Okay then lets go appa. I didn't wait too long." Min Bin shouts. All the people look at her sweetly. They are going to take all their packing bags into the car.
"Take care of Taehyung for me." Mrs Kim hugs me tightly. I reply. Mr Kim also said the same thing.

WHY DO I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR SON?!! HE IS NOT KID ANYMORE

I hug Min Bin and Ji Bin tightly. I warned Ji Bin to take a good care of Min Bin. He nods and go in the car.
"Oppa!! I'm going now. I will call you everyday. I will miss you everyday" she hugs me.
"Arraseo. Please be safe,okay? If you want anything just tell Jibin. Arrachi" she nods and peck my cheek. Lastly I hug ny parents and. They said to me please be safe. I nods. They are about to left the house. I waved at them. They waved back. And they left. It was sad. I was about go back to my house. I stops. I see Taehyung at the door.

Oh right. I almost forget about him.

I sigh and walk to the house. Taehyung was sit at the sofa. Playing with his phone. I go to the kitchen. Hmmm what I want to cook. I thought to myself. Aha! I want to bake a doughtnut.

I grab the flour to make the doughtnut. Alright all the things are set. So I put a plenty of flour at the big bowl. Then I put little by little the water in the bowl. I start to roll the dough and start form the circle shape. After finishing the dough, I start to bake the doughnut.

After 20 minutes waiting, the timer start to rang. I wore the glove and took out the doughnut. I smell.
"Ah so tasty! Can't wait for the top!" I cheer. I do the toppings. I put the chocolate chips. Almost done!

Taehyung POV
Hmmm I smell something tasty at the kitchen. I walk slowly to the kitchen.
"Wah! What are you doing? So tasty." He startled. I chuckled. Maybe he did not notice me here.

"I just making doughnut for our tea time before we start our assignment." He said. He put the doughnut at the kitchen table. I sit at the chair. Jimin sit in front of me.
I grabbed the doughnut with chocolate chips and eat it. It was so fluffy and so delicious. He look at me.
"Ottayeo? Is that okay?" She asked me.
"It was really delicious. It have been a long time you making the doughnut for me." I explain. He looks down.

Jimin POV
I heard Taehyung said. I kinda miss him when we eat the doughnut together.

Flashback
"Assa! You bake doughnut! Can't wait to eat!" Taehyung cheer. I smile at cheerful Taehyung. So cute. We ate the doughnut while watching the television. I look at Taehyung. There is some cream at the corner of his lips. I take the tissues and wiped it. He look at me surprise. We look into the eyes together. I look at his beautiful eyes.
"Ehem. Urm thanks." I nods. We stand in silent.

End flashback

"Yah! What are you thinking about?" Taehyung shake my body a little. I look at him blankly.
"Oh? Nah nothing." I rubbed my nape.
"Hmmm still delicious. I love it" he licked his finger.
"Hahahah mom's recipe. I just try my best. Thanks." I thanked.

I picked my plate and went to kitchen. I washed the plate. After a few minutes, I feel a pair of hand at my waist. I frozen. Taehyung backhugs me.
"Thanks Jiminnie." He whispered at my ear. I shivered. He took his plate to the sink.
He kiss my neck. I giggled.

The feelings.

He kiss my neck again. I pull the Taehyung's grip. It was really tight. He keeps the grip tightly.

"T-taehyung stop it!" I moaned. He kissing and licking my neck.
"Stop it Taehyung. Or else I call Jin." I warn him. He stops.
He surrender. He left and go to the living room. My heart beating fast.

What am I to do? He at MY HOUSE NOW!! I dont know what happen if we stay together ><