Chapter 13

At night *Vmin started it :)*
Jimin POV
I sit at the couch and pressed the remote controller to opened the TV.  Then Taehyung come and sit beside me. He clings his arms to my waist. I shivered to the sudden pleasure. I continued to watch the television and try to forget what Taehyung do something at me.

I CAN'T FOCUSED. I feel uncomfortable. Taehyung hugs my waist tighter. His breath at my neck. I can't do this.

He trailed his lips around my neck. I clenched my fist to hold on myself. His body become more closer than before. He closed the gap. I bit my lips to hold my moan. Why is he doing this.

Right now I feel like he was my boyfriend and not bestfriend. All his doing to me was so pleasurable. It was so sad that he love do this because I'm his bestfriend.

My eyes closed tightly. Then he trailed his lips to my ear. He licked my earlobe. He then blowed air to my ear. My breathe hitched. Then my body laying down to the couch. Taehyung was on top of me. He stared at my eyes. I just want to say please stop but it didn't out from my mouth. He smirked at me. He lean down to me.

"Jimin...." he said with his husky voice. Why he is so romantic at me. I can't hold myself. He do this with silent. Right now I did not focused to the television. The pleasure was so much.

I can't breathe as usual because Taehyung licked earlobe. I feel so weak. I tried my best to push him but he more stronger than me. He take my arms and keep it together with his left hand. He continued licked my neck. I moan softly. Then he licked my collarbone. I moaning again. It was so intense.

He sucked my collarbone and make a lovebite. I moan loudly.
"T-taehyung-ah. P-please stop." I stuttered. He roamed his hand to my back. I cannot hold it anymore

He continued do his job.
"T-taehyung ah. Mmm I- i want to w-watch the.. fck t-television." I said through moans. I feel so turned on. And he just continued licking and biting my neck.

I moaning mess. I hope that was something will Taehyung stops his doing.

He continued to roamed my back. He's biting and licking my neck. I blushing alot because I can feel there was many hickies that Taehyung made.

My phone start ringing. THANK GOD. He moves himself from me. I quickly grab my phone and left the couch. I ran to my room.

I locked my door and quickly answer the call.
"Yeobeoseyo" I answer it without take a breathe.
"Hello Jimin. Why are you panting? Are you running?" Namjoon hyung asked.
" Ah, I'm not running. Just exhausted cleaning my room." I lied. How could I tell him whats the real happen.
"Oh. Actually I want to asked if you want to joined us eat at the restaurant. I know youre alone at house." Namjoon hyung asked me. Of course he dont know that Taehyung live with me.
" Sure. I will be there in few minutes." I said. I ended the call.

I changed into my casual clothes. I sprayed my perfume to all my body. Then I slowly opened the door and took a peek at the couch. Taehyung wasnt there. I sigh.

I walked and closed my door. Then I walked to the living room.

Unfortunately, Taehyung grab my waist surprisely. I startled.

"GOD TAEHYUNG." He close to mine.
"Where are you going Jiminnie. We dont enough yet." I widened my eyes. I pull my body out frm his grip.
" I- i want to go out with my friends" I said.
" What about me?" He asked pouting his lips. I rolled my eyes.
"Ermm you can go with Bomi." I dont want to say that name but she's Taehyung girl right.
"Haha okay" He said and left to his room.

I closed the main door and wear my shoes. I closed the gate.

At the restaurant
I still cant forget all the pleasure that Taehyunh do to me. I stared at the out and think about Taehyung.

"Hyung!" Jungkook startled me.
"Aish Jungkook" I felt a little of anger.
" What are you thinking about hyung?" He asked me.
"Urmm nothing." I answered.

I stared at the window again. I think about Taehyung till the food came