Chapter 2

Taehyung' POV
I grabbed his wrist and pulled his body closer to me. His face was barely an inch away from mine and I could see him blushing.

"W-what are you doing Taehyung?" Jimin asked. I actually don't know why I did it. Maybe it was just a reflex...

"Uhm... Nothing jiminie.." I answer with a soft tone as I stare into his beautiful eyes. 'Still so pretty..' I think to myself but shake my head to get rid of the thoughts. What am I thinking? You're only supposed to be thinking of your girlfriend. Think of beautiful Bomi only..

"Okay you say it's nothing so why is your face still so close to mine?" Jimin asked bluntly. I couldn't help but smirk knowing that his heart is beating fast as his cheeks are tinted light pink. Always so pretty.

Jimin's POV
Aish Taehyungs-ah... you still know how to make me blush. That's one of the reasons I loved being near you.. you always made my heart beat like the most beautiful tune.

Taehyung's face was still so close to mine and I knew my heart was gonna explode any minute now. What am I going to do?

"Haha Jiminie.. You know I love seeing you blush." Taehyung said then moved his body from mine.

You say that, but you still decided to hurt me.

"Bomi must be waiting for you, Taehyung...you're late to get her." I said looking down. I don't have the right to fight Bomi for Taehyung. He chose her and that's that. My sadness doesn't matter to him anymore. Only Bomi matters.

Taehyung's POV
"Let her be. Let's go.. I walk you home." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the door.

"Let me go Taehyung! You already chose Bomie. You have to take care of her. Not me. Go send her home. Just please stay away from me like you told Bomi you would. We're not friends anymore." Jimin pulls his hand away from my grip. My eyes widened in shock at his words. He never acted like that with me. He's different.

Jimin walked away fast as I stand there, frozen. I can't believe that happened.

Bomi's POV
Where's my Taehyung? He's never late getting me. I go to the gym to see if he's there, but he wasn't. I decide to check his math class, because that is his last class, and when I climbed up the stairs I bumped into Jimin. Ugh.. I a hate this short guy, because he was my hubby's bestfriend. I told Taehyung to stay away from him and of course he listened because he loves me.

"Jimin-ah, have you seen my Taehyung?" I asked him since they're in the same class.
"Urmm I think Taehyung still in class. Maybe he's sleeping.." He said.
How dare he not wake up Taehyung.

"Hmm okay. Annyeong Jimin" I waved at him and he smiles then leaves. I go to his class and see Taehyung standing blankly near his seat. I waved my hand at his face but he didn't notice.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Wae geurae?!" I shake his body causing him to clinch. Why is he so surprised by my presence?

"Oh! Baby... Aniya just.. thinking about other things. I'll walk you home baby, khaja"

Jimin's POV
I walk alone to my house still thinking about the scene of mine and Taehyungs faces so close. I catch myself smiling at the thought.

When I arrive at my house, I see there's someone at my house gate. I walk towards the gate and see Min Bin, my little sister, crying. I approached her and tap her shoulders. She lifted her face and turned to me. Wow.. She looks sad.

"Min bin-ah! What are you doing at outside? And why are you crying?
I asked and move closer to her.

"My best friend, she did not want to be friends with me because she want to enter the famous and popular girl group at my school. I'm really sad. How could she?" Min Bin let's her head fall on her brother's chest.

Poor Min Bin. Same fate as me, just a different situation. I patted her arms and let her cry into my shirt.
"Minbinnie, I think you should let her go with her dream. You want to make her happy right? So let her do what she wants. You just focus your studies. If you want to ask me for help, I will help you" I said warmly and wiped her tears away.

"Thanks, Jiminie oppa. I'd probably still be crying if it weren't for you." She smiles with her cute cheeks that make me happy. There isn't any girl besides my baby sister that could make me happy.

"I'm happy when you happy. Let's go in. Chamkan! Where's your twin brother?" I asked her where Ji Bin, her brother, is. I've told him countless times to not leave Min Bin outside by herself, except if he has practice after school.

"Oh, Ji Bin oppa has soccer practice right now so I walked by myself." she explained and I nodded. We went in and went out separate ways. I put my school bag on the chair and get stuff to take a shower. I just want this day to be over already. 

................................................ Kamsahamnida.

Edited by Yoongisphatasth