Chapter 19

Jimin's POV
"Jimin-ah ireonna! Palli wake up!!" Aish my mom shouts in my ear.
"Haissh eomma!! Today is not school day,why are busy waking me up?!" I shrugged at her. I pulled my blankets near me. But suddenly she pulls the blankets off me. I whine.

"Just wake up,shorty boy. Taehyung is waiting for you at the living room." Just when Taehyung's name slipped on my mom mouth, my eyes widened. I quickly grabbed the towel and go to the toilet.

Taehyung POV
Today I want to take Jiminnie to the special places. So I went to his house for making him surprise but unfortunately he sleeping. I'm waiting his mom to wake him up.

"Mianhae Taehyung-ah, he was taking his shower right now so wait for him awhile." His mom says to me and I nods.
"Auntie can I go to his room?" I asked his mom.
"Sure." I smiled widely. But then I smirked wickedly. A lot of things I think in my head. Kekeke.

Jimin POV
I hung my towel to my waist. And another towel on my hair. I just hummed singing a song as I walked out the bathroom. I went to my closet and have a time to choose the clothes.

"Hmm what do I want to wear for Taehyungie." I pout while choosing clothes. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I flinched. I smell that was Taehyung's scent. My eyes widen. Does he heard what I saying before.

"Hmm you not wear anything it also make me turned on. Good morning baby." He bit my ear. I groaned a little.
"W-when you a-are h-ere?" I asked him through moans. He licked my neck.
"Just awhile ago. You came out from the bathroom, I just hold on myself to not being turned on." He says with his husky voice.
"So you just seeing me all the time?" I pout shamelessly. He nods. I turned my head to other direction as my face was in blushing red.
"You are just beautiful,baby. I cannot resists your pretty face,small nose and the most pretty in your beautiful is you kissy lips." He kiss me in lips. At first, I widen my eyes but then I accept it as well. I put my both hands to his shoulder. His hands was at my waist.

He poked his tounge to my lips as entrance. And I allow it as well. He explored my wet cavern. I moan and I saw he smirked.

Our kissing session was interupted by a knock. We stop for awhile.

"Y-yes." My voice. I groaned. Taehyung resting his face to my neck.
"Jimin Oppa and Taehyung Oppa, the breakfast was ready. Mom asked you to join us." It was MinBin. When I was about to answer her says, Taehyung kiss my neck and licked it. My body shivered.
"Y-yes Minbin, w-we c-ome l-later. Ah..just go first Minbin." I slapped Taehyung's arm as he was playing with me while talking to MinBin. He pouts while rubbing his arm.
"Serve you right for being rude with me." I said to him.

After I changed to my casual clothes,we went down to our kitchen. I saw my family was already sat on their sits were eating the breakfast.

I take the hashbrown and put at the Taehyung's plate. We eat in silence. But then Taehyung cut the silence.

"Urm eommoni, can I take Jimin to go out with me?" He asked a permission from my mom.
"Yeah sure. Take a good care of him,arraseo?" My mom says. I just rolled my eyes to mom as she said to Taehyung about taking care of me. I'm like a baby.
"Nae eommoni. Kamsahamnida." Taehyung continued eating his meal.

After eating,we prepared to go out. Taehyung grabbed my hands and went inside to his car. He already got his licence car. I wonder where he wants to take me. I asked him but he just says followed. I pouts.

Suddenly Taehyung stops the car at the beside of the road.
"What happen Taehyung?" I asked him. He take out a piece of blindfold. He was about to tie my eyes up but I stop him.
"Relax Jiminnie. I want to make you surprise. You just wait until we arrived our destination." He tie my eyes and then I feel he kiss the blindfold. After that he start the car and driving.

As the car stopped,I heard the door was opened so I guess we arrived at the place that Taehyung said.

"Here we are." He opened the blindfold. I adjusted my eyes because of the brightness. I blinked my eyes for awhile. Then I realized that Taehyung take me to the amusement park.

"You did this for me?" I was about to cry but then Taehyung hug me tightly.
"Yes baby. I want to show the part of you in my life. Come lets go." He grabbed my hands and I was dragged to ferris wheel. There was no one here and make me nervous. He take me in to the cable. And the ferris wheel start to rolled up.

"There was beautiful,Taehyung-ah." I look at the beautiful of the city. It was really great.
"I know. But there was another things that I think it was really beautiful." I took a glance at him. He was take a small red box out. OMG my heart is going to explode.

"Jimin, I was realised that before I was ignoring you, doesnt believe you and the members. That was really bad things that I had done for you. Right now I want you to be my part of my life till forever and ever. I LOVE YOU PARK JIMIN. Can I be your boyfriend and fulfilled your life till forever?" He confessed to me! He's fcking confessed to me! I am the luckiest people in the world. I'm really happy.
"YES KIM TAEHYUNG!!" I hugged to him tightly as I accept his propose on the ferris wheel. It was really amazing. He hugs me back.

My tears fall down to my cheek. It was not a sad tears but happy tears as I really glad that Taehyung really love me so much. I keeping this feeling for how long and now this is it!

KIM TAEHYUNG IS MINE FOREVER AND EVER!!! NO ONE EVER DARED TO TAKE HIM FROM ME!!!

...........................................................
So how was it?
I make jimin and Taehyung back as well!! Yeayyy *big applause* LOL

Anyway I really happy when all the readers vote and comment your thoughts on my story. I really glad.
This story is going to the end. *sad mood* haha.

Dont forget to vote and comment!!

KAMSAHAMNIDAA