Chapter 17

Jimin POV *WARNING*
"W-what are y-you d-doing T-taehyung?" Shit I was stuttered. He looks at me and bit his lips. It make me turn on?

I'm really sure that he is really drunk. His face are really close to mine. He went to my ear and whispered something.

"I want you badly." He whispered to me and make me shiver. He licked my earlobe. I moan a little. Suddenly my eyes widen and shut my mouth with my hand. Taehyung looks and smirked.

"Dont need to shut your mouth baby. Because after this you will moan loudly as I need you to." He grabbed my hands away from my mouth and kiss me passionately. I close my eyes tightly. I feel like this right or wrong at the same time.

He moved his head to deepen the kiss. He takes my arms and put it on his shoulders. He licked my lips and bit my lips immediately. I moan and my mouth open. He suddenly took his tongue inside my mouth. He explored my wet cavern. I squeeze his shoulder hardly. I dont know but the feels is so good. Maybe I just give my virginity to him. As my beloved bestfriend forever?

Then he throw me at the bed. I frowned awhile. I saw him lifted his shirt and he shirtless. Oh Taehyung you make me hot. Whoah is that what I'm saying.

He was on top of me and start kissing me again. He was really strong and I'm tired to fight him. He licked my neck like always he does that before. I'm really turned on right now.

He put his hands under my shirt. He explored my upper body with his hands. He continued licking my neck. I'm moaning mess.

"T-taehyung-ah...Ahhhh." I moaned as he bite my neck and make the love bite. The feels is so good. He lifted his head and turned to me. His eyes was fulled of lust. He smirked to me.

He lifted my shirt up and throw it to the floor. He licked and bit my collarbone. I grabbed his hair because it was too much pleasure that I got. He already make me him. Only him. He roamed his hand all around my body. He reached my nipples. His finger was playing with my bud. I'm moaning loudly. He kiss my mouth to shut my mouth while his hands is squeezing my nipples. I moan to his kiss. This pleasure was too much. He break the kiss and make me groan. He smile at me. He licking and sucking my nipples. I moaning loudly. I hope that the wall are soundproof.

"T-taehyung..Ahh." I grabbed his hair as he just hummed my calls. I cant stand anymore. I can feel my bulge in hard right now.

Taehyung was like reading my mind as he took his hand and place it on my bulge. Fck I really hate this. He squeezing my bulge.

"T-taehyung!!" I moan loudly and took a glance at him. He just like do nothing. He licked my nipples and his 'innocent' hand cupped my bulge.

I moan shamelessly. My tears fall down my cheeks. He turned to me. He pecks my lips. His hands is still squeezing my bulge and brought his hand up and down to my bulge. I cant handle this.

"I love you Jiminnie. I love you so much. I want you to be mine. Saranghae." He kissing me passionately. I cant resist him anymore. This pleasure are really so much. And I love him too.

"I-i l-love you too T-taehyung... Ahh. N-nado S-saranghae!! Ahhhh" I'm fcking dont know when his dick on my butt. He moved a little inside my butt. I whined in pain. My virginity is lost to my beloved bestfriend.

His dick was fully inside my butt. He went to me and kiss passionately. I deepen his kiss as pushed his head to mine using my hands.

He started to moved inside and outside slowly. I whined in pain and pleasure. It was so hurt. But the pleasure is more than the hurt.
The hurt started to vanish away. The pleasure is start to take over it. Taehyung pushed his dick a little harder. I moaning mess. My bulge already hard on my stomach.

Taehyung started pounding me harder. I moan loudly.

"T-taehyung! M-more Taehyung-ah... Aahhhh!" I shouted in pleasure. Taehyung try his best to pound me harder and harder.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" I shout as Taehyung hit the sensitive spot. I moan loudly. He hit the spot repeatedly. I almost to the climax.

"T-taehyung-ah I'm close." I said properly but failed. I says through the moan. He make me insane.
"I know. Me too. Just wait baby." The word 'baby' that slips his mouth already make me moan.

He pounded harder and faster. I moan loudly. I moan his name. And we come. All the cums are all around between Taehyung and me. That was great moment I had ever. As I hope my virginity was took by my own beloved. I'm lucky.

I collapsed. My breathing is still fast. Taehyung fell onto me. We stay naked.

"That was great Jiminnie. Thank you." He kiss my lips.

And he sleeps beside me hugging my waist. We sleeps naked.

I LOVE YOU TAEHYUNG

...........................................................

OMG SORRY FOR WHAT HAVE I DONE FOR THIS CHAPTER. I ALREADY TOLD YOU ABOUT THIS CHAP.

I'M STILL BLUSHING WHAT HAD WROTE. AND I CANT BELIEVE IT.

FOR THOSE READERS THAT DIDNT LIKE THIS CHAPTER,PLEASE WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOYED MY STORY.

THANK YOU