Chapter 15

Tommorow night
Jimin POV

Our family are going to be here in few minutes. I want to meet my siblings!

Taehyung and me sitting at the same couch but there lots of distance that we make. I like though. We do our own things. It was like Taehyung and me didnt care of each other.

We heard horn from outside. I jumped to the door and opened it. Min bin ran to me and hugging me. I really fcking miss her.

Then Min Bin get into the house and hug Taehyung. I pouts because she like Taehyung than me. I helps my mother carrying all things to the house. I also help Mrs. Kim too.

When I want to take the boxes, my hands stopped by Taehyung. I froze. It was like an electric shock at the sudden skinship. He take the boxes and put into the house.

"So V and Jimin,how was your project? Already pass it?" Mr. Kim asked us.

"Yes Mr. Kim. The project was settled. And we have passed it three days ago." I said. Taehyung plays his phone.

"Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim, just sleep at here. I'm sure you guys was tired like us too. Just sleep here and tommorow you'll go to your home back." My father says to V's family. They nods and moved to the guest room.

"THATS MEAN I SLEEP WITH TAEHYUNG TONIGHT?!! GOSH. I THOUGHT IT WILL ENDED SOON. MY HEART." I said in my inner feelings.

MinBin and JiBin already sleep because they are still tired.

The families are already went to take a nap.

At Jimin room
Taehyung was going to sleep at my room because Taehyung's room used for his family.

Now I dont know what to do. I just ignored him and go to my bathroom. I washed my face.

I walked out from bathroom and guess what.

Taehyung lifted his clothes and reveal his chest. OMG he so hot.

I froze. I stopped at my track. But Taehyung surprised to see me and covered his chest quickly.

My face blushed as fck. I also saw a tint of pink at Taehyung's cheek. He ashamed too.

I cleared my throat and walked away faster. Taehyung walk to the bathroom more quicker.

I close my eyes as I dozed off to sleep. Then I heard Taehyung walked out from bathroom and walk to his couch. I dont want him to sleep with me here again. As long as I could. But another point is, I want him always be my side. But because of Bomi the slut, I have to make distance.

While my eyes closed, I heard footsteps that come near to me. I bet there was Taehyung's.

My heart beating so fast. I can feel the butterflies at my stomach.

I feel he stared at my face. I froze myself and pretend I sleeping.

I feel his touch on my cheek. Omo its getting more! He traced his finger at my neck. This feelings!!!

Then he kiss my neck in silence!!!

He pecks my neck and he do this when I sleep!! He kiss my neck even more. My hands gripped the bed sheets a little not to surprised Taehyung.

He kissing my jaw. I hold myseld not to moan out from my mouth. But its getting hot in here!.

Then he peck at my forehead and traced the kiss to my cheek. And lastly he kiss my LIPS.

He kiss me on lips?? My first kiss were stole by my own bestfriend or what should I call. My imagine boyfriend. I was glad that he stole first. Thats make me cringe. I shivered from the kiss.

The kiss was long about 30 seconds and Taehyung pulled away. Then he went to my ear and whispered.

"I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT ASLEEP YET. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. I HOPE THAT KISS WAS NOT LAST. BUT IT JUST MY HOPELESS. SORRY JIMIN FOR MAKING YOU UNCOMFORTABLE WITH ME. I STILL LOVE YOU" he ended with kiss at my ear and lips. Then he moved to the couch.

"Why I feel so dumb? Pabo Jiminnie" I thoughts.

It really sad af that Taehyung says to me. A tear come down my cheek. I guess I cried.

I HOPE SO TAEHYUNG AND I LOVE YOU TOO

......................................................

Hello guys!!! My exams are finally ended and I was happy. Finally updated! Haha sorry for the late update.

Please comment and vote!!

Thank you very much. I love you all. Saranghae.