Chapter 4

Taehyung'POV
I didn't go to school today because I didnt feel too well. I could still feel Jin hyung punching my face. I'm not going to lie; that shit fucking hurt. I dont blame him though. I have no idea why I did that. It was wrong of me to do, especially since we're not friends anymore. I did use to do it all the time when we were still friends, but I obviously shouldn't still be doing it... It was like an addiction or something. I just love the way he makes me feel when I do it.

I wake up around 1 pm and after stretching I get up to get clothes for a shower. I take a quick shower and as i'm resting on my bed I hear a knock at my door causing me to groan since I have to get up. I open the door revealing my brother with my girlfriend behind him.

"Tae, your girlfriend is here to see you." He says then walks away leaving Bomi to smile at me.

"Yah V! Why weren't you here today? You know how worried I get in class. So why didn't you come? Is something wrong?" She asked me causing me to smile a bit. I like knowing people actually care about me.

"I'm sorry for worrying you..I just didn't feel good today. I didn't want to do to school and make it worse." I ruffled her hair and kissed her cheek making her blush.

"You can't be here long anyways. I'm going to the gym in a bit so you'll have to leave in an hour or so." I say as I walk back to my bed and glance at Bomi seeing her nod.

Jimin'POV
Taehyung was absent today which reminded me of yesterday's activities. I chuckle and slightly smile at the thought of Taehyung being too injured from Jins punches to attend class.

"Ooooh, what's for you smiling?" Hoseok smiles while poking my side's. "Ahh, it's nothing.." I look at him as I scratch the back of my neck.

"Yeah sure. I know when someone is smiling just to smile and when someone is smiling because of a person. Tell me, minie!" Hoseok said as he wraps his arm around my neck. (You know hoseok and his sadistic actions at times😌)
"Hyung! Stop that hurts!" I whine and hit his arm lightly. "Not until you tell me!" He sing-songed making me sigh.

"Okay! Fine! I'm thinking about Taehyung!" I shout but only loud enough for him and yoongi to hear causing Hoseok to frown and let go of my neck, and Yoongi to sigh.

"Yah Jiminie... You still think about him? Its not good for you, Min. It'll only cause you more pain.. Plus, he's Bomi's blyfriend now. You need to forget about him. Please.. for you." Yoongi said with the most sincerity in his voice that i've probably ever heard.

I sigh and look down, not wanting to meat his eyes. "I'll try, hyungie... Its just hard forgetting about all the memories we had together. He was my best friend.." My voice cracks slightly and I decide to just put my mead down. And by the silence, I could tell the conversation was over.

~School ended~
"Jimin-ah, do you want to go to the gym with us?" Jin hyung asked as the others wated for my response.
"Uhm yeah sure! I haven't gone to thw gym in a while so, why not?" I giggle and wrap my arm around jungkooks neck, having to tip-toe a bit.

"Aww, Jiminie hyungie is so cute and short~ Lets go!" Jungkook smiles and we all walk to the gym that we used to always go to.

Taehyung's POV
After arriving at the gym I sigh. Its been a while since i've come so my body probably won't like me after this. I change into a muscle shirt and some shorts then I start warming up.

Jimin POV
Ugh.. I'm already exhausted from working out. I look at the others and see that they're still working out so I decide to go and buy them drinks, but as I'm getting my money out to buy water I accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I swear i didn't notice you! I'm sorry-" I stop bowing and look up to see who I hit and of course with my luck it just so happened to be Taehyung. I'm suddenly at a loss for breath when I notice how fucking fInE he looks. He's wearing a tight muscle shirt that's drenched in sweat making it see through and bOY hIs mUsClEs aRe jUsT oN pOiNt. The way his hair is dripping sweat as it just lays in his forehead is just doing something to me! I bite my lip thinking of all the ways taehyung could just wrec-

What am I thinking?!!

"Oh uhm.. sorry T-taehyung. I didn't mean to b-bump into you. I'm s-sorry.." I stutter looking down.
"No its okay. I didn't see you either so... So you're starting to come here again?" He asked and I just nod not really wanting to speak causing him to nod as well. A very exquisitely awkward atmosphere here. Amazing.

"So.. where are you going?" He asks bouncing on his heels. "Oh I was just gonna buy water..." I reply quietly as he nods. "Oh cool...." After a few seconds we go out separate ways getting away from the unwanted tension.

Taehyung POV
The fact that we bumped into each other here doesnt surprise me since we use to always come here together. It was our favorite gym.

I sigh while staring at Jimin and the others. I really do miss my hyung.

Jimin POV
Out of all of the people here, why did I have to bump into taehyung. I could see taehyung staring at us and I sigh.

At least I got to see Taehyungs muscles again. They're always a pleasant sight. I shake my head trying to get rid of my thoughts as I begin to start working out again.

..............................................
Kamsahamnida. Sorry for late update.

Edited by Yoongisphatasth

Hey! Check out ERUDITES GRAPHIC SHOP! They will make your dream cover book. Go and try!