Chapter 1

Jimin POV

''Yah! Jimin-ah,get your ass our of bed! You have to go to the school today! It's been 3 days since you've gone,'' shouted my mom from downstairs

I groaned ''Ugh! I don't wanna go to school! I'm tired. Can't you let me rest for the last time? Just one more day. I'll go tomorrow,'' I said with my eyes shut as I buried my face in the pillow.

''Okay, but I want to go to the market first. You stay at home safely, alright,'' Mom said. I just said okay and continue to sleep. My face still looks swollen from all the crying I've been doing.

It's not easy forgetting about the past. It broke a piece of me and it hurts so much. I'm not gonna lie, I've thought about killing myself, but realized that I still have a family that cares about me. I'll just change myself instead.

At 3:00 p.m, I wake up and go downstairs to the kitchen to find something to eat. My stomach skins feel a happy so I decide to go take a warm shower to get my mund off things. After that, I change into my casual clothes and decided to go for a walk. I get in my car to go to a river for some fresh air and as i'm walking along the river I hear the slapping waves sounds and it calms me down.

~Flashback~

"What did you say? What do you mean 'not be friends anymore'? But...why?"  I ask in a soft voice that sounded almost like a whisper as tears build up in my eyes. I stared at Taehyung in the eyes and he immediately dropped his gaze to the floor. He sigh heavily and after a while he finally speaks.

"I'm sorry Jimin but I have to. I really love Bomi and I don't want to leave her. Bomi doesn't want me to be friends with you and the members so if I have to stop being friends with you guys to keep her then i'm going to do it." Taehyung explains. I can't believe this. All because of this chick.. Fuck that Bomi. Ughh!!! The atmosphere gets quiet and you could honestly cut the tension witha knife. Not being able to hold it in anymore, I sob softly and taehyung take my hands in his. I stare into his sad eyes and cry even more. I don't want this to happen... I don't Taehyung to leave me. I want my best friend, my partner. I was screaming on the inside as I gripped his hand tighter not wanting to let go of him. I can't lose him. He pulled his hands away and walked to the door stopping for a few seconds, but never looking back amd he soon walked out. I watched him leave and when he was gone I broke down.

~3 days ago~
Due to not being able to sleep and constantly crying, my fase has been swollen. My siblings kept trying to cheer me up with joke but i've only been able to give a sad smile. Taehyung has really ever been the only one to make me smile and laugh the hardest.

~End flashback~

The next day
I arrived at school early at 7.30 a.m. I went to my first class which is dance class, aka my favourite class, and when I come in the studio I see Jungkook and J-hope hyung warming up their body. I take off my jacket and hang it at my locker in dance room as I decide to I join them.

I surprise them "Hey guys!! I'm back!!" I shout cheerfully. They look at me with a shocked face and oh if they could see themselves.

"Jiminnie-hyung!! Do you know how much i've missed you hyung?!" Jungkook shouts and hugs me tightly. I of course huh my bunny back.
"Welcome kid, I'll glad that you're able to come again." J-hope smiles at me as I also smile and hug him.
"I really missed you guys. Sorry for making y'all wait for me." I chuckle lightly and J-hope just says that's okay. Then the class started.

Time skip~

It's time for recess. Hoseok, Jungkook and me walk to the canteen to meet my other friends. I am actually one member of the popular group at this school. My group known as Bulletproof Scouts Boys (BTS). The group consists of 7 boys which is Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Hoseok, Jungkook and me. Taehyung is also part of the group but he left because of his "beautiful" girlfriend,Bomi.

Nobody's POV
"Jiminnie!!! I miss you kid" shouts Jin and embraces Jimin tightly. Jimin said "I miss you too hyung." Other members give him a smile and a nod as be takes his seat.

They are eating sandwiches and drinking juice, but Jimin just eat nuggets. When he want to throw the rubbish into the bin, his 'enemy' comes into the canteen with his girl. Jimin walks quickly back to his table wanting to avoid confronting them.
"Guys, I have to go" jimin says fast as he rushed to the canteen and all the members watch curiously.
"Why is he in a hurry?" Suga asks bluntly.
"Hmm, I think I know the reason," Hoseok rolls his eyes and points at Taehyung and a Bomi that's clinging on to him as they walk to the bathroom.
"Poor jiminie," Jin says sadly with a sigh. Other nods and eat their meals.

Jimin's POV
I go to the next lesson which is Mathematics class and sat at my seat. For a second I forgot who my seat partner is, but then I remeber that it's Taehyung. "Yay me..." I mumble quietly.

The class will start in a few minutes and I don't have any idea how to avoid him. Unfortunately, the teacher come in as Taehyung sat at his place. He says something, but I pretend I didn't hear a thing from him and pay attention to the front of the class. I would occasionally glance at Taehyung to see what he was doing and saw he wasn't even paying attention. He was just writing nonsense on a piece of paper.

The bell rang indicating that school has ended and I pack my things in my bag quickly trying to get out of the class quickly because it was just me and taehyung in there.

As I finish packing my things and start walking out of class, I feel someone grab my wrist and pull me against their body.

......................................................

That's all for this chapter. Kamsahamnida (thank you)

Edited by: Yoongisphatasth