Chapter 16

After school weekend.
(Taehyung and his family went back their home)
Back to school week ;)
Taehyung POV

I woke up and streching my body a little. As always I took shower and take a breakfast.

Jimin and I are not bestfriend. Again. I dont know why but he was angry at this time. Maybe he already hate me. I guess? Sighs.

I went to school a bit early. I went to my class. When I walk along the pathway. I heard moan.

Weird. It was early in the morning. Am I misheard? The moan become louder. I walk where the moans come from. I walk to the rooftop and sneak a peak to the door. A couple make love? At school? Wow interesting. Haha I was sound like a pervert. Never mind

"Jongin-ah. I-its h-urt" Someone girl whined in pain. That voice is familiar to me. But I dont know who is it.

"It will okay soon. S-so tight Bomi"
BOMI?!!?!?! WITH JONGIN?! BUT HOW?!?!

I clenched my fist and I punched the door make both love couple startled. Bomi surprised with my present in front of her eyes. Jongin also surprised and his boner still inside Bomi.

I really angry but I didnt nothing to them. I am so weak. She cheated on me.

"T-taehyung. I-i can e-expla-in" she stuttered in her words. My heart are so much in pain.
"We're broke up. There is nothing between us. So continued fcking each other. Sorry interupted" I walk away from the rooftop.

I went to the bathroom. I shut the door loudly. I go to the sink. I cried. My tears trailing to my cheek. She's playing with me. She cheated on me. She is fooling me around.

Why am I so dumb? I shouted because I'm really angry and at the same time I sad there was no one beside me. Jimin left me. Bomi cheated on me. My members also left me. I alone now. I feeling like I want dying right now. But I cant. I worry about my family.

I see my face at the mirror. I hate myself. I grabbed my hair. I shouted in pain. I cried a lot. I dont know what must I do with my feelings.

I opened the water tap and washed my face repeatly and make my clothes wet. I slide my body to the floor and crying. I hugs my knee.

Almost 10 minute I sits here with nothing. Just a fool crying here. Such a bitch. I chuckled. I dont feel like I want go to school. But the teacher asked my mom about my absence and make her worried. I dont want make her in trouble.

I went out from the toilet and go to my class as the bell starts ringing loudly for a lesson starts. I walked at my table. My eyes looks swollen. I heard all the students around me gossiping about me. I ignored them. Just shut my ears from hearing them.

Jimin POV
Recess time.
I walk at our usual table. As always I bought my hamburger. Then Jin hyung come towards us.

"Guys have you seen V's face?" He asked. I stops eating my burger and look at him. I shook my head as a no.
"His eyes looks swollen. His face so pale. His look is really awful" Jin said. I surprised. How come he be like that. I just shrugged dont want to think about that.

After recess, my subject is Mathematics. So I'm going to sit with Taehyung. I walk at my place. I unlocked my phone and plugged my earphones to my both ear. I played some songs in playlist.

Then Taehyung come besides me. And he put his face on the table. Weird. But I dont care about him

Taehyung POV
He's not going to greet me. Great. Why this world is so cruel to me. No one beside that always want to support me. No one want to smile at me. I sighs. I dont feel like I want to studying right now. I want freedom.