He lowers his voice, making a wave of goosebumps spread across my skin. "Let me make it up to you?"

"I... um..."

"That a yes?" He grins, squeezing my hip gently.

A soft kiss is pressed to the side of my neck as he rolls his hips forward. Letting me feel how much he wants me.

God knows I want him.

"Evie?"

My body involuntarily stiffens, freezing.

What did he just call me?

I heard him wrong.

I must of heard him wrong.

"What did you call me?"

"Um.." He hesitates, obviously having noticed the apprehension in my tone. "Evie? Just came out. You not like it?"

I shake my head, pulling away from him and sitting up.

No one has ever called me that. No one.. except Reid.

"Hey." Harry sits up as I stand and pull on a short robe, hastily tying it around my waist. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. You want a cup of coffee?"

"No.. I want to know why you're upset."

"I'm not upset. I'm just going to make us some thing for breakfast." I ramble off, not being able to leave the room fast enough.

Grabbing a loaf of bread out of the pantry, I quickly pull out four pieces, sliding them into the toaster.

Staring at the wall across the room as I wait. Feeling sick as old memories wash over me.

The last time I heard that name, he left me. Alone and crying. Heartbroken, begging him not to leave me too.

But he did.

I jump when the toaster goes off, snatching the tub of butter out of the fridge and haphazardly spreading it on the slices of bread. 

"You going to talk to me or you going to butter that to death?"

I bite my bottom lip as I feel two large hands find a resting spot on the curve of my waist.

"Hungry?" I ask, dropping two pieces on a plate as I step away from him.

"Sure.." He sighs, taking a seat across from me at the bar.

I push the plate towards him, avoiding his worried gaze as I take a bite.

We eat in silence, Harry trying to read me as I try my best to control my emotions.

I hate crying in front of anyone.

Ever.

But somehow I've already managed to shed more then one tear in front of Harry.

"Everly..."

"Can you just not ask me about it?" I cut him off abruptly.