ANNABETH

"WHAT?" I yelled and so the other campers

"Everyone keep quiet" Chiron yelled.

We all turned back to my mom and Poseidon for answere.

" I think if we cannot tell them but then we can show them. What is actually happening?" my mom suggested.

"Always the intelligent one" i heard Poseidon mumbled under his breath.

"Can you show them what happened at Olympus? Iris" Zeus asked/ordered.

"Yes why not" She said

She closed her eyes and lifted her hand and then opened her eyes and pointed in air and slowly mist started forming.

Percy was standing at the Olympus in the throne room.

He turned to his father and said" Father can you summon a meeting please?"

"Yes son but why?"

"I will tell everyone at once so please do it "

"yes"

Poseidon thrusted his Trident on the floor causing an earthquake.

After a second all the gods came .

"What happened brother ?" Hades asked.

"I do not know" Poseidon said.

"Poseidon , you only summoned the meeting and you yourself don't know the reason?" My mom asked in a disgust.

"Actually Lady Athena I summoned the meeting " Percy said.

"What is so important nephew?" Zeus asked.

"So shall we start?" Percy asked.

All the Olympians nodded.

"Where is Aphrodite?" Percy asked.

"Probably on a date again " Athena said

"But I am here" Ares said.

"Shut up"Hephustus said.

"Okay OKay , I came here for my matter not yours so please calm down " Percy said

"So start what you want to say and be done with it " my mom retorted.

"Actually Lady Athena I want to marry your daughter " Percy said and put his hand in his pocket and brought out a ring with a owl on it having a grey and a green eye. SWEEDBRAIN BRAIN AND WISE GIRL was carved under the owl.

My mom took the ring in her hand and then it vanished.

"YOU WILL NEVER MARRY MY DAUGHTER "Athena said .

"BUT WHY?" Percy also yelled back.

"BECAUSE YOU ARE A IDIOT AND NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY DAUGHTER "

"I CAME OUT OF TARTARUS WITH HER. I EXPLORED THE LABYRIYANTH WITH HER. I HELD THE SKY. I DEFEATED THE MINOUTOR MANY TIMES. I AM THE BANE OF KRONOOS. I WAS ONE OF THE SEVEN. ISN'T IT ENOUGH FOR YOU?"

"NO ITS NOT BECAUSE YOUR FATHER AND MINE WAR CANNOT END JUST LIKE THAT."

"I KNOW ANNABETH WILL ONLY LOVE ME AND MARRY ME . SO WHAT WILL YOU DO ?"