MARK

I was happy that now I don't have to fight these hellhounds and also that Annabeth is safe and so my other friends.

But the part that concerned me most was who was this guy from which all the hellhounds are scared.

We all turned back to see the familiar figure.
My arch rival.
None other than.
Percy Jackson.

He was smiling at the hellhounds who were moving back.

But one unlucky hellhound showed some guts and attacked Percy.

Percy just stood there and held up his hand.

The hellhound that was attacking stopped on it's track.
It fell on the ground and started flipping and flopping on the ground.

Hellhound was growling and it was throwing out ichor( I guess the golden blood or dust is called this right? Please tell me if I am wrong) now.

But Percy was just smiling evily.

I even flinched once seeing the state of hellhound .

" STOP IT NOW!!" Annabeth yelled loud.

Percy just stared at her once and close his fist in air and hellhound became dust.

" You promised me that you would never ever do that to anyone. You would never give pain to anyone by your powers." Annabeth said(House of Hades part)

Seeing how much Annabeth still remember about promises Percy made to her, I felt little jealous.

" Do you really think I would hold my powers back just because I promised you?" Percy replied.

Piper suddenly shouted" We need to help the girl fast"

We all turned to see girl was holding Minoutor's club by some metal rod and she was really good with that.
I think she will be perfect with sphere....sorry my ADHD brain.

Then all Hades broke loose.

From all the side suddenly water came and smashed hard on Minoutor.

Minoutor went flying and landed on our feet but then it became dust.

Everyone stared at Percy. But even he was confused.

Then it dawned on us that the girl being daughter of Poseidon did this.

But it was a problem now that Percy knew about his sister now and it is a problem as gods said.

We all turned to see Percy .

His eyes...........