PIPER

We all ran to see on whom Percy was shouting ?

We reached there silently. We didn't want to know Percy that we were looking his message.

We all hid behind the walls and also made sure that person whom he is messaging don't see us.

When we all were settled we peeked to see that Percy was messaging POSEIDON.

IS HE MAD? HE IS SHOUTING AT HIS FATHER.
But why Poseidon not saying anything back?

" You would have told me atleast. It would have been so simple and easy for me" Percy said to Poseidon.

" Percy our plan will finish by tomorrow. After that Kristen will take over. I didn't want you to finish our plan before time, or worse before proving your metal."

" You promised you would not let anyone know about our deals. I hope you keep your promise "

" Percy I think it would be best if you come here now"

" Sure Even I think that would be better . I will just inform them and come now"

Poseidon just nodded and started rubbing the mist.

We took this time to run back to the open area.

We waited for Percy to appear.

I moved slowly to Kristen and told her" The person with whom Percy was talking is your father. "

Her face from serious turned to happiness.

Her eyes showed her happiness.

" Guys I have to go to my father for some work" Percy came out and announced.

His face held the sadness the same he had when Annabeth was on the edge of Tarturus.

His face held the same horror he had every time we talk of Annabeth.

He was doing something which is not for his good.
But again we are here talking about Percy Jackson , most loyal hero of Olympus.

So finally only some two or three chapters left after which I will finish my first fanfic.

So I just want a favour from you guys.

Like one of my reader told me that I should bring some villains in the story.
I took that point in consideration and I will have a villain in the sequel for sure.

So just like this if you guys can please suggest something then I will be grateful to you.

Please feel free to criticize in any way except the spelling mistakes because once I will go for editing I will correct them.

Till then I wanna know what is the plan on which Percy is working? Any guess???

When I will get the closest guess I will upload the next chapter and for now thanks to Doctor_Who_Crazyness and CoreyAndTopenga for guessing almost correct answer