THALIA

Yea I am very happy with the comments I got and votes and yippeeee!!!! I got 433 reads.

So enjoy this chapter.... Plzzzzz read vote and comment

The moment we saw Annabeth kissing mark we all shouted,hooted and cheered and not to mention Hermes cabin was busy in whistling .

We all ran to them.

" Congrats Annabeth " Hazel said and jumped on her shoulder making her fall.

"I am really happy for you Annabeth" Calypso said.

"Me too" Piper added.

" Annabeth " I said and hugged her tightly.

I could see boys making their place to Mark.

"Welcome to the gang" Jason said and shakes hand.

Roman!!!!!

Nico just nodded and Leo was just busy jumping around with Hermes cabin.

Sometimes I feel like Hermes is Leo's father.

We were all busy in talking and shouting and some people also went in water and Mark was with Annabeth all this time.

Alice was happy and was playing with younger cabin members.

Just everything was almost for the camp, gods thought of having fun.

Suddenly all the people who were in the water were thrown out of the water.

Every young camper cried their lungs out.

Apollo cabin took them and ran towards the cabin and all other cabin members stood there with their armours out and then came out the greatest fear of every demigod The Drakon.

Everyone panicked and took their steps back in defense.

We were all alert now.

Drakon was searching something not in the crowd but in the water itself.

" Come out Percy. All Persus can not defeat me" Drakon roared.(I don't know if Drakon can speak but who cares)

Suddenly water became voilent and formed a small thunderstorm.

" What is this happening " Mark shouted so that everyone can hear him clearly.

Storm was too strong now. Jason was having problems in handling the air around him.

We all looked at Annabeth for answers but Annabeth was also confused.

Suddenly thunderstorm became silent and someone appeared on the top of the storm