ANNABETH

I know I apologized million times but please my great readers apologise me again.
So here we go just read vote comment and enjoy and yeah I decided to write a sequel to this .

So what exactly you want is fight some twenty hellhounds and a Minoutor and you have only 5 friends and one more yet to come and the best part is you came here to retrieve your ex-love sister and he is not here to even help.

We all took the stance.

As much as I wanted Percy behind my back I was happy that Mark is here.

I know Percy and me make a perfect killing machine but I want to become faster and Mark is much faster than Percy I guess.

As hellhounds started approaching everyone became tense and this was my first fight without Percy. So it was a test for me and Mark both.
We all formed a circle and saw as hellhounds approached slowly.

Frank did a battle cry and we all lunged at hellhounds.

Fight was going pretty good till a hellhound got his paw on Piper.

I ran to help Piper .

She was not bleeding but she had a minor cut.

She stood with my help and we thought of attacking again the only problem was till now we succeeded in killing only a hellhound and that too mercy of Frank the lion.

We saw the girl fighting or rather I should say protecting herself from the Minoutor.

I think the bull guy is really addicted to Poseidon kids.

Suddenly all hellhounds that were coming towards us started backing away.

One hellhound who was going to attack Nico backed away and ran.

Seeing this Minoutor growled and tried to punch the girl.

But the girl was too fast and she just ducked.

Then we heard a laugh from behind us.

It was so evil that even Kronos will admire him.

" I told you I will haunt you on earth and Tarturus both."

So yeah here we end it.

Please do vote and comment and enjoy this book.

Your criticism will help me to write better.

Any type of criticism is accepted.