PIPER

I could very easily sense too much love in air but I was confused what and from where it came from.

Was that Annabeth's feeling for Percy?

Was that Percy's feeling for Annabeth?

Was that Percy's feeling for Alice? (Sis bro type please don't get confused)

Was that Malcolm's feeling for Alice?

Was that Mark's feelings for Annabeth? ( I bet you didn't see it coming. But yeah its true)

Yes, I could see clearly that Mark was mesmerized by Annabeth's beauty .

He was even feeling the love towards Annabeth now.

Shit! This is going to be confusing.

" Hello " Mark waved his hand again to all of us but saying his hands were fast would be an understatement he was super fast.

" Hey how could you do that?" Annabeth asked.

No, even Annabeth is showing interest and now I sensed hate in the air and I am very much sure it is Percy's feeling for Mark.

I don't know why Percy is doing this? Hurting himself.

" What?" Mark asked.

" Move your hand so fast" Annabeth said.

" Well I guess being a son of a god has its own perks" Mark boasted thinking he was only child of God.

" Hello my name is Piper please sit up" I used my charmspeak.

He threw himself up. Other's thought he threw but he didn't he just sat but because of his speed it seemed to us.

" Hey your words just made me sit . Like they were commanding me" He exclaimed.

I just smiled. I sensed some motion and saw Percy putting Alice down and moving out of the room.

" Because we all are children of God and goddess,  idiot " Alice replied .

Being daughter of Athena is really great.

" Oh " he only replied and tried to hide his embarrassment.

" I am a daughter of Aphrodite. " I said

" I think your beauty says that and even she is one right because she is breath taking " he said last part pointing to Annabeth.

I nodded for his first part of question because it was true. Hey! I am not bragging about my beauty.

But for second part I saw Annabeth blush tomato red.

Bad.

Please mom don't do this.

"Can you guys come out people are waiting for you all ?" Someone called from the door