ANNABETH

Woah man its 156 reads I am high now!!!!!!!!

Enjoy read vote comment and share.

" Its time" Percy said and walked away towards the beach.

Then again he became mist and mist travelled.

I saw Mark clenching his fist when he saw me staring Percy for so long.

But again why should I not see my ex who fell in hell for me . Guy for whom I took sword without even knowing the sword. the boy who drooled while sleeping. The boy who waits for me to answere his all problems. The boy who just wished to be with me and refused to be god. The boy who can give knife to his enemy who can kill him any moment just to keep me safe ( Luke stabbing himself part).

Shit I zoned out for so long and I was staring Mark for so long he was blushing furiously.

I moved my head to see if anyone else saw.

Boy I was wrong Piper was staring me and Jason was stiff and Thalia just smiled back to me.

Then I thought I guess even I should move now. Percy changed two girlfriend and I am still waiting for him that it is all his some kind of sweet prank .

Somewhere deep in my heart I still wanted to believe this all a nightmare please hypnos.

Afterwards I just use to steal some glance to Mark but either of seven except Percy , nico,Thalia would notice me as if they were observing me.

I had a meeting with my gang .

Yes my gang means the seven except Percy .
It includes Nico and Thalia and Calypso .

So we went to our usual spot near the woods just near by beach too. I waited for all others to come slowly everyone started coming.

Piper was with Jason and Thalia with Nico and Calypso with Leo. I was happy for all of them. But my love story was end or was going to start all together again but with someone else.

" So I saw you staring at Mark " Piper came directly to the point.

" I don't know I guess I just zoned out" I said.

" And stealing glances what was that?" Calypso asked.

" Annabeth if you like that guy its not a prob but please don't include him in the gang please " Jason said with a simple command.

" I think I like him..." I almost confessed my feelings when Nico interrupted me.

" Stop" he cried in little wisphere