HAZEL

Read comment share and enjoy and please vote.

The moment we heard the shout of Annabeth and the new camper her future boyfriend, Mark. We all ran there to see the matter . I was already astonished to hear what happened with Annabeth.

But the moment we reached there we were surprised to see what was actually going on.

" Get away" Mark screamed at the guy standing in front of him and Annabeth. He was Percy. Mark pushed Annabeth back and he stood in front with a sword in his hand and Annabeth was almost at the verge of breaking down.

" Percy you are drunk" Annabeth said .

We all got surprised when we heard her say that.

The when we heard him talk we got the confirmation that he was actually drunk. He replied Annabeth in a drunk voice.

" So what? It's my life what I do and tell your boyfriend to put the sword back and respect your ex" Percy said with eyes almost closed.

" hold your tongue young man" Mark said.

At this Percy just smirked.

" Percy what are you doing?" Jason replied beside me.

But Percy didn't answere him and when he saw us he walked up to us with shaky steps and hugged Frank first then me.

" Haaaaazzzzzeeeeellll ... Frrrrrraaaannnnkkk how are you guys?"

" Percy why are you drunk?" I asked.

" Does it matter? I can't drink or what? I am 18 I can...." Percy said" Beside that you should scold that filthy boyfriend of Athena spwan to stop disturbing me"

We were speechless bow .

Percy called Annabeth  .Athena spawn

" HOW YOU DARE TO CALL ANNABETH ATHENA SPAWN? " Mark growled" AND I AM VERY MUCH CAPABLE OF DEFEAT YOU"

" HE IS RIGHT. HE IS STRONGER THAN YOU" Annabeth screamed out.