PIPER

Telling that this place suddenly became full of hatred is stupid.

Being daughter of Aphrodite we can sense the happiness and love and hatred also.

I could sense the hatred between the god and the goddess.

"Do you have a answere for this Athena?" Hermes asked.

" I would not like to say anything about this " Athena growled back.

" What are you all hiding and even Percy is hiding it. I being daughter of Aphrodite can sense that Percy is having some kind of feeling for Annabeth but still they are not together why?" I interrupted the god and goddess fight.

" All of your questions will be answered soon Piper " Hermes said as he growled and glared at Athena before flashing out.

"Why you came mom?" Annabeth asked.

" I would like you to see and take care of your sister well" Athena said

" Sure mom"

" Take care daughter " Athena said and flashed out.

Annabeth POV ( sorry generally I don't include two POV in one chapter but Piper's POV was too short)

" All right I think it's time for our beauty sis to wake up " Malcolm said as he saw our sister wake up in the morning. I didn't even knew that when I slept beside her bed and even I woke up by Malcolm's voice.

" Good morning Annabeth " Malcolm greeted.

I smiled back" Good morning Malcolm ."

The girl was awake now.

" Hi!!!" The girl cheered .
" Hi! My name is Annabeth and this is Malcolm, our brother as you are our new sister."I paused a bit to let her take in everything. "What is your name?" I asked politely.