LEO

Read vote comment share and enjoy

"There can be some other way too" Hades said.
"Like what?" Percy asked
" We can talk to Athena . She will come with something better."
" Do you think Athena will help me? It's impossible "
" Percy please "
" please don't make me weak again. You don't know how much pain I went through for the success of this plan. I don't wanna back away. I don't wanna loose my last war please"

Suddenly water beacame violent and with a flash of light there stood Poseidon.

" yeah he is right brother its already becoming difficult for him now since son of Hermes came. You should not make him weak" Poseidon commanded. He was angry about something.

" He is not just your son." Hades said.

Poseidon turned to Percy .

" You go son I will meet you later" Poseidon said Percy .

Percy without answering turned into mist and vanished.

" He is the first champion of Olympus " Hades growled to Poseidon.

Poseidon was still looking where Percy disappeared.

" what?" Annabeth exclaimed beside Calypso.

" Yeah we heard the same Annabeth . Percy is the first champion of Olympus  in the history " Calypso said.

" What he did that whole Olympus made him champion? " Jason asked.

" I think it's related to secret that Percy is hiding" I said

" He is my son first and then champion of Olympus " Poseidon growled back and his Trident appeared in his hand. We all became tensed.

" He is a hero and he must be respected not thrown just like that" Hades growled and his helm appeared in his hand .

We were almost going to see a war between big three.

" What made my son hero Hades . He defeated kroonos because that son of Hermes Luke killed himself for daughter of Athena , Annabeth. Gaea was defeated by all seven and more specifically Leo and Jason. My son was just a part of prophecy. I don't understand why your son and daughter and even Zeus son and daughter just let Percy go ahead. From next time my child will stand behind and let your or Zeus children lead the demigods." Poseidon ranted

" take a breath Poseidon " boomed someone and with a flash came Zeus.

Woah kid big three at a place.