Chapter Twenty-Four

Lots of confusion in this one. Wait till the end. Your going to be shocked 🤔🤔🤔
Ellie's POV
I can't keep living my life like this. I can't. I don't want to be me anymore. I want to be good. I want to be safe. I'm calling Jacob today and telling him he can't hurt me. I'm ready to move on from the past. I want to look forward to the future. That's it. The old me is gone.

Forgive and forget.

That's what I'm doing.

I unlock the door and step out and causally walk to the kitchen. The clock read 9:42 am. I open the fridge and pull out eggs and the pancake mix. Setting it on the counter, I go to the cabinets and pull out the syrup. I turn on the eye and set the pan on it and mixing the mix and make  my pancake. I need to fix out 6. One each. I turn on the other eye and crack three eggs and cook them.

Finished! I made six eggs and pancakes! I feel proud of myself. The boys walk into the kitchen with confused looks on there faces. "What are you doing?" Asked Zayn. I faked the best smile I could. These boys hurt me. Even Niall. Let's see how they like a taste of there own medicine."I made breakfast, now sit." I said and my wish was there command. I put the joy eggs and pancakes on the table along with the syrup and orange juice. They all got there food and are silently."Ellie, are you okay?" Asked Harry."yes, why wouldn't I be?" I said siping my orange juice. "Well." He said scratching the back of his neck."we just hurt you." He said closing his eyes. I lay down my knife and fork and look at him."And?" I ask trying to move on from the subject."Why are you happy, don't you hate us?" He said. The boys had stopped eating. "Forgive and forget." I say pushing back my chair."Your forgiving us that easy?"he asked cringing his eyes together."I'm done. I'm not running anymore." I simply say and walk out. At the door way. I stopped and said."I'm done." Then walked to my so called room.
Louis POV
"What dose that mean?" I ask Harry who was hanging his head low."Do you think something happened by her loss of blood. I mean, we did leave her in there for like 5 hours." Said Niall eating all his food."I don't know what's wrong with her. We-I cut her so she'd tell me her past. She screamed for hours. And all of a sudden we let her go and she's all happy?Is it a trick? Or is she really trying to move on?" Said Harry standing up."I've gotta go talk to her." Said Harry walking towards her door. I grab is wrist and made him spin around."no mate, leave her alone so she can think, yeah?" I say. His jaw clenched and then softened."Alright." He said and walked into the living room. I get all the dishes and place them into the sink then head to my room. As I walk by Ellie's door, I hear her talking. I want out, I'm done, don't call me no more. She had said. Who is she talking to? I know Jacob, I'm a new person, yes, I know what they did, but I'm giving them all a second chance. Forgive and forget. Shut up, I'm talking, I'm not going to be seeing you anymore, come so far than 10 inches to me and them, I'll call the cops and tell them what you did. Jacob. That bastard. But I'm glad she's over him. She didn't say no more. So I knocked on her door. It opened slowly."Hey." I say happily."Hey." She said opening the door farther and let me in. I stepped in and leaned on the closed door. She had sat on the bed."I'm sorry." I muffled. She looked at me then smiled.

I don't know what it is about her. Her bright blue eyes shining, her body, and that hair. I wanted to kiss her. I can't. I have Eleanor. I can't cheat on her. Ellie smiled and stood up and came closer to me. I want her. I've never had this feeling before. But now that I realize how nice and beautiful she is , it made me want her even more. "It's okay." She said and glided her fingers across my arm. Her touch even made me go crazy. All of sudden. I couldn't keep my hold. I crashed into her lips and picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Never breaking our kiss, I laid her down on the bed and kissed her neck, her ears, then back to her mouth. I was going crazy on her. I pulled off my shirt and the I did hers. I staired at her pale stomach then started kissing her belly button. I got to her mouth and was begging for permission to get into her mouth. Her mouth opened a little and that was a chance. I couldn't keep my hands off her waist. I was begging to get our pants off. Take it slow Lou. She's just a teenager. But almost 20. She had her hands around my neck. I want her. And I want her now. Now. I wanted to see every part of her. I drug off her pants and saw a pair of light blue panties. They were sexy on her. I wanted them off. My mouth lowered to her stomach and my hands were tangled in her panties. These have to get off. I want to see how she is. I pulled off my pants only seeing I still had on boxers. My boner was bad. I can't wait to get her. She's all mine now. Harry can't have her. Oh shit, Harry. He likes her. Who cares. I have her now trapped under me.
I have a feeling that we're going to sleep well tonight.

Louis and Ellie?! What?! Sorry for the cliff hanger. Hehe. Don't hate me. Don't forget to vote❤️ will Ellie go for Louis or Harry? Which do you want her to go with? Well this is a Harry styles fanfic. Only time can tell.