Part Two

I lay in the bed strapped up. It's been hours since the boys had left the room. I was hungry. My cuts eventually stopped bleeding. Blood everywhere. I wiggle my wrist. Nothing. "Harry! Let me out! I've told you my darkest secrets! The least you could do is let me go!" I scream trying to get someone's attention, but out of all the times I've tried, nothing. I continue to sob."It's okay." Said a sweet voice. I look up to see a familiar face. It horrified me. I knew exactly who she was. She's the girl I shot three months ago."Harry please!" I yelled scared because the 17 year old looking girl was walking towards me."Harry!" I squeal. She stepped closer. Inches away from my face. I close my eyes tight. It's okay Ellie, I'm just imaging it, it's all a nightmare."You made me this, now your going to pay." She said and I opened my eyes and see her dark ones. I scream for as long as I could. She touched me. I screamed again."Harry make her stop!" I yell flinching in the straps. I wiggled and nothing. Nothing was happening. I continue to cry. Her long nails glide down my arms and I scream louder. "Stop! I'm sorry!" I scream mad she stops. Face blurring with furry."Sorry?" She said."Sorry!" She yelled."You had a chance to save me! But without any thought you shot me! Like I was nothing." She yelled making me finch. "I'm sorry." I cry. Truly meaning my words. I hear the door crack and A boy walks in. Zayn? Doesn't he hate me? Or dose he forgive me for something I didn't do. "Who are you talking to?" He said staring at me curiosity."her!" I yell pointing at the wall but I couldn't believe my eyes. She was gone. Gone. Completely gone. I close my eyes tightly and a tear slips out my eyes."I'm sorry Ellie." He said. "Just untie me." I say and he dose. "You can't go anywhere but the house." He said Unstrapping the last strap. I shove off the bed pushing Zayn as far away as possible. I open the door and slam it. Walking into the living room angry. The boys sit there. All. Even Harry."Ellie I'm so sorry." Harry spoke. "Harry I have something for you." I say and he looks at me weirdly."what." He asks sitting up. "Here it is." I say and pull my hand out from behind my back and flick him off. His face fell and Louis, Niall, and Liam giggled. I storm into the guess room and slam the door. Locking it. I walk over to the bed and flip down on it causing me to Yelp in pain because my cuts. I cry silently in my pillow till I fall asleep.
This chapter is for you His-Dimples !!! All for you. Just like to say thank you so much for always being there! Your my favorite fan! Go read His-Dimples  Harry styles fanfic stay with me.! It's amazing!