Chapter One

Ellie's POV
  As I carried my last box into my house, I waved my parents goodbye. This was the first day in my house, alone. And I felt like more of an adult than ever. My mother helped me find this place, which I had to say it was beautiful and on a good budget. When I walked back outside, I saw someone walking to my house, I wasn't worried, I was just wondering who in the hell would be showing up on my doorstep, that looked as sexy as this man. "Hello, can I help you?" I asked, the guy looked up and my eyes locked with his bright green ones, and a smile crept up on his face. "Yes, hello dear, my name is Harry, Harry Styles, I seen the movers and I just wanted to say hello to our new neighbor." He replied, he's British, and he speaks a lot. "Um yes hello, it's nice to meet you Harry." I replied, I stepped off my porch and walked to him, I held out my hand and he shook it. "What's a pretty girl like you doing all alone in this house?" He asked, looking at me like I was naked, he was gorgeous, but it made me feel uncomfortable. I felt like he knew everything about me. "I uh, just moved here." Was all I was able to say.

He gave me a crooked look, then smiled.

"Well darling, I'm glad you did." He replied, and my heart dropped. He turned around as he was walking off and said "I didn't catch your name."

I turned to him as I was walking up the stairs and said "I didn't throw it." And winked then walked into my house.