Chapter Twenty-One

"What do you mean?" I ask letting curiosity take over me."I-I can't tell you, he will soon." Louie said and flew out of the room. Standing there shocked, I pull my phone out from behind my back to revile a text from Jacob.
Where the hell are you? Call me now!
I dialed his number and he answered on the third ring."Where the hell are you!". He yelled making me pull the phone away from my ear. I slowly pull it back."I got busy." I quietly said."You got busy! That's no excuse! Where are you?" He asked."I'm home with my mother cause my father died." I lied. Silence was on the other end of the phone. Then I hear the beeping. He ended the call? What the hell? Fine by me though. I lay my phone on the couch and thing of something to do. I pace back and forth running my hands through my long hair. Then I got it! Hide and Clap! I walk to Niall's and Louis's room and pop my head in casually."hello love." Said Niall looking at me making Louis grin."Um I was just wondering if you guys would come play with me?" I ask smiling."Like what? A threesome?" Louis laughs making my face go red."no! A game! A game you nasty perv!" I yell playfully. The boys stop laughing and walk into the living room and sit down."okay, let me go get Zayn and Harry." I say running to there rooms. I reach Zayn's and knock. The door flings open."What!" Yelled Zayn. It made me flinch a little." I was just wondering if you wanted to play a game with me and the boys?" I say in a normal tone. Stepping away from him a little."No I don't want to play a fucking game with you!" He yelled and slammed his door shut. He almost slammed my hand in the door but I moved back quickly. Well then. I walk over to Harry's door a try to act casual. Three knocks to the door. The door slowly opens to see Harry shirtless. Oh! And with a towel across his waist. He just stood there."Um, I was just wondering if you would like to play hide and clap with Louie, Niall and myself." I ask staring deep into his green orbs."that's alright, I'll just stay in here." He spoke softly slowly closing the door."Wait!" I said a little loud but quickly. He reopens the door again."what?" He said not even looking at me."I want you to, please." I whisper. He stands there for a second the opens his mouth."Sorry, I can't." He said shutting the door quickly. I stood there for a second the turned around and started to walk to walk to the living room."Ready?" Said Niall standing up."yep,"
I said a little sad that Harry wasn't going to play. I loved this game, I always played it when I was a kid. It was a game I loved to play with my brother, you know why? Cause I always won.
**
"Hello?" Louis shaped his fingers at me taking me out of my day dream."Okay, Louis, you can go first." I say smiling."okay." He said a little nervously. I grab the bandana from his hand and wrap it around his eyes- so he couldn't see."Ready?" I say with a little giggle. He nods slowly."Okay, how do you play?" Asked Louis and Niall at the same time."Alright, you spin the person around three times then run to hide while the person continues to spin seven more times, when the person stops, you"Louis" will ask for a clap. You listen to the sound of the clap and follow it to try and find the sound. Now when you find the person, they go sit down somewhere quietly until your done looking for the other person- but the trick is, you only get three claps." I say proudly."Okay I got it." Said Niall and Louis. Niall and I spin Louis around three times and ran off to hide. Niall went into the Living room closet, and I went into the kitchen hiding in one of the cabinets. I slide my self into the small space having no extra room. I shut the little door. I sit like that for three more seconds."Alright! Clap!" Yelled Louis and I clapped and not a second after  that I heard Niall's clap. I was now hearing foot steps but could no longer hear them anymore because a sound of laughter came from the living room. Louis had found Niall, great, just me now. I just sit there trying to control my breathing.

Then the door opened. My eyes widen and see a struggling Louie. I try to hold in my laughter. His hand slowly came inward to me and touched the side off my boob. "Gottch!" He yelled ripping off the bandana and started to laugh. To break from the weird of place he had touched, I started to laugh. He grapes my hand and helped me out of the small space."Okay-Okay, it's your turn El!" Laughed Louis handing me the red bandana. I take it from him and put it on. Then I felt two set of hands touch my waist. On the left of me was Louis's hands, and they went down a little further. Then Niall started to spin me. "One, Two, three!" Yelled Louis and Niall. I felt their hands go off   Me and I continued  to spin. Four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, and ten! "Alright clap!" I yelled as I heard two claps. I walk and trip over something but my waist was caught by two big arms. I turn around and see who it was but when I took off the bandana, he was gone. Weird out, I put back on the bandana and continue to walk."Okay! Second clap!" I yelled stopping. And two clapped came. Yes! I know where to find him! I walk a little faster and when I made my first step, it was lower and the best thing I know I was tumbling down the stairs. "Ahhhhh!" I screamed as my arms hit the edges of the sharp stairs. I then hear heavy footsteps. I finally land but my head hit the floor last and after that? I blacked out.