Chapter Twenty

I step out of the now cold water I was sitting in for an hour. I look around for a towel and find a gray one. I wipe off my body and dry my hair out. I find Niall's t-shirt and tug it on. Taking a deep breath, I unlock the door and step out to revel a long hallway. I get to the living room seeing Harry on my phone."What the hell are you doing?" I yell running to him and trying to snatch my phone from his hands but they pull back."Why is Jacob texting you?" He said in a low voice but never looks at me."I don't know what your talking about." I say quickly."Bullshit." He spat. He looks at my phone and opens his mouth. He reads my messages from him to me out loud.
"Where can we meet up?"
"I don't know?"
"Well, of course you don't, call me."
" I don't want to hear your voice."
"If you don't god damn call me I'll make you hear my voice off the phone"
"Jacob, you said after that night you'd leave me alone, and the boys."
"Im done with the boys, just not you... Now, if you want Harry to be safe, your meet with me."
" okay, I'll be there later, at NEON, okay? Happy now?"
"Don't give me a fucking attitude, and NEON, see you later babe😉"
"Yes sir."
"Harry?" I spoke. He looks up at me, green orbs now flushed In anger. "Do you not fucking understand, I can protect myself!" He yells clenching my phone."OH! And what about this one?" He yelled reading out another one of my messages.
"Ellie, come back to me... Please, I need you, moving away won't help what happened."
" this is how I choose to deal with things, now Adam, leave me the hell alone you know nothing about me and my past."
"Yes I do."
"Like what?"
"I know you have a drinking problem, and that..."
"Don't fucking say it."
"And, your, erm, ex-boyfriend of yours."
"We're not supposed to talk about that."
"I'm your bestie, I know what happened, Tina told me."
"Well, Tina's a bitch."
"What's going to happen to you?"
" I don't know but I'll figure it out."
"Sure bout that."
"Yes, why?"
"Cause he's on his way."
"What the hell is he talking about?" Said Harry."I-if I told you, you would be scared of me." I whispered."Ellie, what did you do?" He whispered as well."It's more like what I'm doing." I whispered keeping my head low.

He walks over to me and hands me my phone then walks away. I read the messages over and thought about it."Are you okay?" Said a voice. Turing around, I see Louis. I had tears in my eyes and wiped the as they fell of my cheek one by one."I'm fine." I said harshly, shoving past him and heading out side."No! You can't go outside!" Said Louis running to me and wrapping his big hands around me to keep me from walking outside. I struggle to free from him."let me go Louis!" I yelled kicking and moving my arms."you can't leave!" He whispered." And why is that?" I say back in a normal voice."Because Harry likes you, he god damn likes you, and if you leave, it might kill him, like the last time."
  He said still holding on to me."What happened the last time?" I whispered confused. I was eager to know. For some reason, I had to know."Your not the only one with a bad past."