Chapter Ten

"Woah what happened last night?" I knew the answer couldn't be good. I didn't want to face the horror called morning. I rolled over and squeezed the pillow next to me...it smelled like colonge. Mmmm warm. I smiled and then the pillow laughed. What the actual heck!!! I sat up and jumped back only to fall off the bed and onto the floor. I looked around. This wasn't my house! I ran for the closest room I saw. I jumped from the cold floor and sprinted to the bathroom and locked the door. I slowly stood up and turned around. OMG!!! A tan muscular back was facing me. Zayn?! He was looking in the steamy mirror with a towel around his waist trying to style his dripping hair. Holy mother of unicorns!!! He looked sooo mofoing sexyyyy. "Morning sleeping beauty." He still had his morning voice. "w-w-w-" I was confused, mad, pissed, and scared out of my mind. "W-what am i-I doing here?" I say. He gave me a deep laugh and looked back into the mirror. I jumped up opened the bathroom door and ran right into someones arms. I already knew who it was without even looking up. "Whats the rush love?" I looked up into his green orbs. His dimple was showing because he obviously thought that the situation was hilarious. Ugh my head still hurt from last night. My eyes widen and I fall to the ground. I looked up at him. And he was smiling.

*flashback of last night*

I turned to run but instead someone aught my arm and twisted it behind my back. I cried out in pain, but in my drunken state I couldn't build up the energy to jerk away. He turned me around. Louis??!!!! His eyes got wide "Oh my gosh Ellie Im so sorry!" I looked at him then the dead body still laying in the "puddle." I then saw the reast of the boys come out of the ally. As soon as me and Harry made eye contact he looked away. He had blood on his shirt, and a gun in his hand. After making the connection that they had just KILLED somebody. The empty glass bottle fell out of my hand and shattered when it hit the ground. My vision blurred and my breathing grew faster. Another freaking anxiety attack. You have to be kidding me. I stumbled backwards but bumped into Zayn. I spun around and ran. I was looking for my car. It couldn't be that hard to find a red Kia Soul. My vision wasnt helping though. "We can't let her get away!" I heard someone yell over loud footsteps behind me. I was sick of being drunk....wait.....I was really getting literally sick. I How attractive. I look back to see how far away I was from them and when I turned back around, I hit something, and it knowledge me off my feet, makings me fall to the cold concrete ground. I turned around to look at Harry. He hesitantly made eye contact. It was a moment before he choked out "I'm sorry Ellie." I felt a sharp prick on my arm and then a burning sensation. My blury vision turned pitch black. I was being picked up and carried. Probably by Harry. "I gave her a small dose but, she still won't remember anything." After that my hearing faded and I was out.

*end of flashback*

I felt nothing but anger. I could puch him right in his beautiful face. I could give him another dimple with my fist. Then another feeling came. Fear. They killed someone. Then drugged me. I got up and pushed him away but he didn't budge. I backed away. "W-what happened last n-night?" He smirked. "After you left I followed you to apologize but by the time I got there you were so drunk you passed out." He lied right through his perfect teeth. Lies! Lies! Lies! Then the horrible image of a the dead body and harry with blood over him. "Uhm...I...I should go." His facial expression changed to worried. "I think it would be better if you stayed here for a while." He took a step toward me and I bolted. Out of the room and straight down the stairs. I reached the bottom searching for the front door. I ran into the sitting room right in front of 2 boys watching tv. Louis and Niall. They looked at me with questioning looks. Then they looked at each other as if asking what they are suppossed to do. Niall shrugged. I heard Harry bounding down the stairs. "Guys where is Ellie?" He shouted from the top. I put my finger on my lips in a 'shh' motion. "HARRY SHES DOWN HERE!" really Louis? Really? Was that necessary? I heard him jump to the bottom. My nerevs were going crazy. My hands were shaking violently. I ran towards the door and pulled it open. I then ran outside and slammed the door shut behind me. Now my arms were shaking too. By the time I reached my yard I was shivering. It was the middle of summer, so I was shivering because I was so scared. I saw my car in the drive way. They drove my car?!! I opened the car door and searched for my bag. As soon as I found if I got out and heard a door slam. I looked up and saw an angry Harry bounding off his porch and towards me. Last time he got angry he killed someone. Im too young to die! I ran to my porch, opened the door and shut it right before Harry reached it. My shaking hands quickly locked the door. I felt the door shaking every time he hit it. "Ellie let me in this damn door now!" He sounded mad. His voice was barely recognizable. His accent turned dark. He started pounding harder on the solid oak barrier. I looked in my bag for my phone. It was cluttered. I dumped out everything but my phone still wasnt there. The pounding on the door stopped. I looked out the window. He was gone. What did I get myself into?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~