Chapter Thirty Two

Bobby's  POV
I pressed her body against mine, the kiss heated.

I couldn't help myself.

Ellie was just...There.

I tell her I'll be right back, I get up and go to my seat and pull out a pill, one that makes you pass out, and I slip it into a cup of vodka.

She'll ever know.

I go back to her seat and hand her the cup.

"Vodka?" I ask and she shakes her head no.

"Oh come on, just a little?" I say and she smiles and takes the cup out of my hand.

"Only a little."

Ellie's POV.   11:21 PM
Me:I think I'm drunk? I went to a party with Bobby and I mixed a lot of drinks together. I'm at the poor house. I like to meow to strangers. This one guy came up to me and asked me if I needed a ride home. I said no. He was sooooo cute. He gave me vodka and I drunk it and let me tell you it was good. I'm at another party now with this guy I don't even know. All well😞 they sat me down at a  a table with 7 shot glasses and I drunk them all. Now I'm in a bed with Bobby. But the good part is that he's hot.! By my Hazza  baby😚😚😚
11:22 PM Harry: where are you Ellie? Please be okay, I'm in New York now, please tell me where you are.
11:29 PM Harry:  Ellie, please reply.
8:28 AM Me: I don't know, I'm in a hotel room. I'm scared he's going to hurt me.
Harry: Bobby Who?
Me: Bobby Reynolds.
Harry: shit Ellie, get away from him now. Get up quietly and look about the window. Tell me what you see.
8:31 AM Me:I see a sign and it says Hotel 6, and there are a lot of red cars, at the store across the street is called Michelle's.
Harry: I know where that is, go outside and stand there, I'll be there soon. Please be careful.

Harry's POV
I pull into the hotel 6 and my car barley stopped when I got out. With my gun under my shirt, I run to the apartment 78, I tracked her phone, I opened the door and walked in.

The bed was a mess and there were things scattered here and there. But there was one thing that caught my eye.

A sticky note was on a phone- not any phone, Ellie's phone.

The note read:

To late mate. She's mine now. Give up. It's two late.

                           B

I pick up her phone and scroll through it.
Photos.
There was a picture of her staring out the window. And it said it was took at 8:31.

He was awake?

What did he do to her.

I guess the real question is what is he doing to her?

Louis's POV

Its been a week since I last saw Bobby, Ellie, oh, and Harry. And to be honest, I'm kind of worried for her. If I were to say, Ellie isn't that ugly. But she's Harry's girl. I can't steal that from him. But seriously, what is Bobby doing to Ellie?

With curiosity, I pull out my phone and text drew, he should know.

Me: hey where's Bobby and Ellie? What's he planning on doing to her.!?

Drew: there back at warehouse 46 and Bobby's  making her work for him, I think he threatened her that if she left, she's get shot or some shit. I don't know? Ask him yourself.

Ellie is in trouble.

And I need to save her.