Chapter Three

Louis' POV
      A girl? I know Harry is a flirt, but he never takes it seriously. He usually doesn't mind my love words. I think he went over and talked to her.

Harry walked in grinning from ear to ear. "Who was that?"

"Oh our new neighbor."

"Oh."

"Yeah I invited her to our party."

"Party? We're not having a party."

"We are now." He winked flashing his dimples.

He must think she's cute or something. At least we're going to have a party. I smiled thinking about how me and El used to play 'Spin The Bottle' We took the longest turn. I laughed to myself. Hopefully I could make it tommorow night without her. I was wondering where the boys were. They were suppossed to be here already. "Hey mate when are the others getting here?"

"Oh I told them to pick up some party stuff."

"Who exactly is going to be at this "party"?"

"Well erm you, me, Zayn, Niall, Li Li, and Ellie..and...."

His voice trailed off. It was obvious he didn't plan this out. He probably wasn't thinking straight. He's never been this way around a girl before. He's always been "smooth" or a "player" a straight up profesional flirt. No mistakes. I heard him still mumbling to himself. "I could invite a few people if you like."

He jumped at the idea. "Louis that would be great. Thanks babe."

"Yeah yeah." I rolled my eyes and laughed to myself.

Ellie's POV

I had wrote every detail down in my journal. I was calm now. Just looking through stuff. I was a real loner. Not many friends. Didn't have a boyfriend. It didn't really bother me though. I'm the quiet type so I didn't really like being the center of attention. I reminded myself of the party tomorrow. I quietly squealed. It was getting late. I hadn't even picked out an outfit yet. I had no clue what to wear. I might have to go out and buy something. Tomorrow night would the be the night that I came out of my shell. No more awkward. At least for that night. Maybe I would call him. Yeah! I slipped out the wrinkled slip of paper. Even his HANDWRITING was cute. Ugh!! Im so weird. I dialed the number listening to the little tones.

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

"Hello?"

The words got caught in my throat. This has never happened before. I haven't really been interested in guys through high school. I was more of a sports girl. No time for boys.

"Uhm hi its Ellie."

"Oh hi!"

"I was just wondering if its a big party or small one."

"Probably about 10 people. Not that big of a deal."

"Oh okay." I smiled through the phone.

"So what are you up to tonight?"

"Just on the computer and stuff."

"Hm I thought a pretty girl like you would be out on a date."

"Haha your funny. My last date was 3 years ago."

"Wow. Thats ...erm..good. I guess."

I pictured him awkwardly scratching the back of his neck trying to think of something to say. After a few minutes of awkward conversation we hung up. It was about 10pm now. I was rather sleepy. I got undressed and layed in bed. I slept in my underware and tanktop. I layed in bed and switched off the lamp. Today had been a good day. I got a number. I was invited to a party. I unpacked most of my junk, and had an awkward but fun convo over the phone. All I had to do tomorrow is find an outfit. Perfect. Today was just perfect!! I laid there thinking, and I realized I was smiling because I was thinking about Harry. That night I fell asleep with no stress on my mind. Everything was amazing. I fell asleep that night with a smile on my face.