Chapter 28 (FINAL)

Chapter 28 (FINAL)

A/N: THIS IS THE FINAL BUT THERE IS EN EPILOGUE SO STAY TUNED! 

Alan's POV

Austin and I have been on our honeymoon for about three days and we have yet to really do anything beside fuck. We both just wanted to stay inside and do that instead don't get me wrong I loved it but I wanted to go out and do something after we were done.

"Fuck Princess, I'm gonna cum." Austin moaned into my ear before he started kissing down my neck.

I arched my back letting out a loud moan as he went deeper inside of me. "Daddy!"

His thrusts quickened and I pulled at his hair before racking my fingers down his back causing him to moan.

"Fuck, f-fuck me."

Austin's lips found mine as he pounded into me roughly. His hand went to my hard di.ck and he began jerking me off. I kissed him harder letting his tongue tangle with mine.

The pleasure on my body was building up and soon enough I was coming and so was Austin.

He pulled out of me but still hovered over me with a smile before laying down beside me and resting his head on my chest.

"I love you Aust," I said running my fingers through his hair slowly.

"I love you too Alan." He said and squeezed my ass.

I giggled, "So, do you think we're going to leave our room today or no?"

"I think we should at some point."

"What do you want to do?"

"I don't know anything that doesn't involve fucking or being in this cottage." He said, "You pick."

"I don't know, what's their to do in Ireland?"

"We could walk through Dublin, go to that castle, the prison thing or a walk on the shore and have a picnic or something."

"Let's have a picnic."

"Okay, how about you go get ready and I'll make some food for it then I'll get ready after you." He explained raising up his position.

"Sounds good to me," I said with a smile.

"Great." He gave me a quick kiss before he got up and put on some boxers. He looked back at me one more time then left the room.

I got up and took a quick shower before I picked out some clothes. Once I got dressed I headed out to where Austin was packing us a picnic basket.

"Aw you look so cute." Austin said looking at me.

I smiled and blushed, "Thanks."

Austin walked towards me and played with the hem of my skirt, "You're going to kill me here Al."

"I can't help it." I said looking up at him.

"You don't want to fuck but then you go and do shit like this to tease me," He murmured.

"I'm not teasing you on purpose."

"Still," He mumbled and gave me a kiss.

"Do you like it though?"

"I think you look absolutely adorable Princess."

"Okay good."

"You ready to go?"

"Mhm meaning you should got put clothes on."

"How about I just go like this?"

"At least put pants on."