Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Kellin's Pov

It's been a week since I told Vic I wanted a divorce and I haven't seen him since. Alan and Austin are pissed at me for kicking him out of the house but at this point I really don't care.

I didn't really care about anything anymore at this point.

After I told Vic I wanted a divorce he looked heartbroken and asked me why but I just said it again. He didn't ask again he just sighed in defeat and said okay and I told him to pack his things and leave. He did and it kind of hurt my feelings that he didn't even try and fight to stay.

In a way I thought it was for the best. We've been growing apart lately and barely seeing each other. It was a strain on our relationship.

Today is going to be the first day I might see him since that night. I got a lawyer and got the divorce papers and now I just need Vic to sign them so when I take Alan to his therapy session I'll give them either to Alan to take to him or just have Gertrude send them I him that way I don't even have to see him because if I do I would go back to him and I don't want that.

I just wanted to be left alone.

And so far I have been, Austin and Alan are still staying at my house but neither one of them will talk to me and Austin has taken Alan to all of his therapy appointments except for today because he was called into work early.

I sighed and was about to get up when there was a knock on my door.

"Kells."

"Come in," I said getting up.

"No. I'm just telling you that you don't have to bring me to my appointment."

"Why?" I asked and went to my door swinging it open.

"Because you don't."

"Well there has to be a reason why, is Austin taking you?"

"I'm not going."

"Alan you need to go to the radiation therapy."

"Well I'm not so don't worry about it."

"You have to."

"No I don't have to."

"Yes you do, your cancer could get worse." I argued.

"Yeah well I'm not going to go for the next two weeks, my doctor won't be there and I don't trust anyone else."

"Well you should trust someone else."

"Too fucking bad." He said, "Now I'll be in the guest room if you need something."

"Wait!" I said stopping him before he left, "Why won't your doctor there?" I asked not wanting to say Vic's name aloud.

Alan glared at me, "According to the nurse who called me he had a bit of a breakdown yesterday and started yelling at everyone and was throwing things. They said it was because he was too stressed and made him take his two weeks of vacation time to relax."

"Oh."

"Yeah." He muttered and walked off to the guest room slamming the door behind him.

I sighed and shut my own door softly and climbed into bed again wrapping the blankets around me. I had no idea what to do anymore.

Alan wasn't going to radiation therapy anymore because of me, Vic had some kind of mental breakdown and Austin can't even stand being in the same room as me anymore for hurting his best friend but I guess I deserve it.