Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Austin's POV

"Hey what are you doing?" I asked walking into the living room. Alan was sitting on the couch typing away on his computer.

"Work stuff. Why?" He asked looking over at me once I sat down.

"Because I'm bored."

"Then find something to do."

"I want to do something with you." I said and wrapped an arm around him pulling him closer to me.

"I can't right now. I have to edit some shit for my boss and it's due soon baby."

I sighed, "Please."

"Oh so you're allowed to whine?"

"Mhm, I can do whatever I want." I mumbled and kissed his neck softly.

He shivered under my touch, "I'm seriously really busy Aust."

"Just a few minutes?"

"Only a few." He said and set his computer on the coffee table. He turned to me and placed his lips on mine. I moved so I was on my back and he was on top of me, straddling my hip. "I love you."

"I love you, too Princess." I told him. He brushed my hair back and looked down at me before he kissed me again. I smiled against his lips. I grabbed his ass and be mad a sound of surprise before pulling away. He gave me a cute smile before he kissed me again letting my tongue tangle with his.

"We have to stop." He said pulling away.

"No we don't." I told him and went to miss him but he pulled away and looked down at me with a big smile. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing."

"No what?"

"How did I get so lucky?"

"I think I'm the lucky one."

He shook his head, "I really love you." He said and bit his lip. He leaned down giving me one more kiss before his phone started to ring. "I have to answer that."

I groaned but let him move and grab his phone.

"Who is it?" I grumbled.

"It's an important call." He said answered it.

I nodded and listened to him talk.

"Yeah, that sounds awesome." He said happily, "I can't fly out now but I can do video stuff. If that's okay?"

I frowned, what does he mean flying out?

"Alright, I'll talk to you next week sometime. Bye."

"Who was that?" I asked once he hung up.

"Someone for a job interview." He said, "And they're gonna call next week and confirm all this shit for me."

"Why did they ask to fly out?"

"Because this job is in... New York."

"New York!? Why didn't you tell me about this?"

"I knew you'd freak out about it. I didn't think I'd actually get an interview. My boss just said I should try for this position for a columnist and I tried for it."

"Alan this is huge! You should at least talk to me about shit like this before you do it."

"I know and I'm sorry I didn't say anything. I just thought I didn't get it anyway since they didn't call for so long." He bit his lip, "I'll just cancel it. I don't need to do it anyway."