Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Vic's Pov

"But I just wanna stay here with you all day," Kellin whined wrapping his leg around my waist. I smiled and pressed a kiss to the top of his head while he pressed his face against my chest and kissed it.

"You have to go, Alan wants to spend the day with you and I have work."

"But it's a Saturday!"

"I got called in, come on baby get up, Alan will be here any minute." I said trying to get him off of me but my husband refused.

"I hate your job."

"Yeah but you're the one who told me I'm not allowed to quit remember?"

"Doesn't mean I'm not gonna hate it." He muttered and rolled off me.

"Well I'm sorry," I said and pulled him back to me.

"I thought you wanted me to get up," He teased and I shook my head.

"I need another minute," I muttered kissing his neck. I'm so excited for later tonight when he sees what I have planned.

"No because you have work and Alan will be here any minute."

I rolled my eyes and gave him one last kiss, "You're right. Now I've got to get ready." I said and got off of the couch we were on.

"Then get ready."

"Don't rush me," I muttered just as Alan walked into the house.

"I'll do what I want."

"Look Alan's here now leave," I said pointing to his best friend.

"Come on Kellin. I don't have all day." Alan said.

"I don't know if I want to hang out with you if you're going to be a dick," Kellin grumbled getting up.

"Weren't you complaining the other night how I couldn't be a sarcastic dick?"

"I think I miss the nice Alan already." He said and gave me a kiss. "I love you and I'll see you whenever Satan is finished forcing me to do whatever it is we're doing."

"I'm not Satan!"

"Love you too. I'll see you tonight." I said before the two left.

Once they were gone I called Austin.

"Hey did Alan get Kellin?" He asked.

"Yeah now get over here and help me set up."

"I'm already here. I need you to unlock the back door."

I hung up and went to the back door and opened it.

"Alright let me send the text and then we can get to work," I said smiling.

"Okay then."

I sent the text to Kellin and pocketed my phone once more before looking up at my best friend with a smile.

"I'm so excited, now come on I have all the shit in my office. And a few of my friends will be here in an hour to help with the setup." I said and headed upstairs to my office, a place Kellin never went because it was all boring business shit he didn't care about. And he had all of the wedding stuff stored up here. Thank god.

"Oh my god," Austin muttered.

"Kellin didn't want to get rid of it, now come on we need to recreate my wedding."

"Why did you pick today?" He asked picking up a box.

"Today is the..." I scrunched my nose up and counted to myself, "Like eighth anniversary of the day we all met up in detention. It's the day that started it all so why not today?"