Prologue

Vic's POV

I woke up smiling and pulling Kellin a little bit closer to me. He was still fast asleep and looked absolutely adorable. I looked over at the clock on the bedside table. I had to get up soon. But I didn't want to get up or wake Kellin up.

But I knew I had to.

"Kells."

"Five more minutes." He muttered rolling over.

"I can't baby, I have to get up and so do you."

"No I don't." He whined.

"Well then I'm leaving soon."

"No! Don't leave." He said holding on to me, "Take the day off."

"I can't. I have to go in today."

"Why?"

"Remember my patient, Jonathan."

"What does he have to do with any of this?" He asked.

"I have to do some major tests on him today and I have to be there. I'm the only doctor he trusts."

"Yeah well Jonathan fucking sucks." He muttered and started to pout.

"He's thirteen babe."

"And?"

"Kellin I have to go." I said getting out of bed, or at least I attempted to.

"No." He mumbled holding my arm.

"Kells I really have to get ready."

"Fine, but next time you want something from me you better remember this because I'm going to tell you no."

I smirked, "Okay fine wanna take a shower with me?"

He glared at me, "The time after this but otherwise its a no."

"Sure it is." I said rolling my eyes, "Now get up."

He groaned but got up anyways and dragged me to the shower.

I ended up being about twenty minutes late to work but it was totally worth it, morning sex is the absolute best thing ever.

"That was fun." I told him shutting the water off.

"Tons of fun."

"Now I have to go to work." I told him wrapping a towel around my waist.

"And I have to sit around dying of boredom for the rest of the day." He mumbled.

"Call Alan or something."

"Maybe, I think he has work. Why do all of the fun people have to work?" He whined as we headed back to our room.

"You're the one who didn't want to have to work." I reminded him.

"So. I'll figure something out."

"You could make me something to eat while I get ready."

"Remember last time you said that? We had to call the fire department." He said.

"Right. I'll just pick something up on the way."

"Good idea. Now hurry up you're already late."

"Yeah I know."

The two of us finished getting dressed and soon Kellin was walking me to the door.

"Be careful, don't accidentally kill anyone and save lives." He said before kissing me.

"You got it baby." I said and kissed him again, "Remember, no parties and now burning the house down."