Chapter 26**

Chapter 26** 

a/n:smutttttt 

Austin's POV

I let out a yawn and stretched before frowning at the empty bed. It's barely been twenty four hours and I missed Alan. Kellin refused to let us see each other last night for some stupid as tradition shit but I didn't dare argue with him He has turned into some crazy man about this whole thing, not to mention he's forcing Vic to run random errands the whole time.

It was crazy but I'd given up on going against Kellin. He runs the show for all this now.

But in a few hours he won't be running anything since Alan and I will finally be married.

"Oh my god I'm getting married in less than ten hours." I whispered with wide eyes.

"Austin! Get the fuck up!" Vic shouted from outside the door.

"I can't! I'm freaking out!"

I heard him groan, "Come on, every things gonna go fine. Now get the hell up so you can get ready."

"Okay, okay," I mumbled and got out of bed. I went over and opened the door up, "I'm getting married Vic. This is actually happening."

"Oh you'll be fine, marriage is wonderful."

"You and Kellin are not the best example for marriage."

"We are the perfect example for marriage thank you, have you seen us this past month? We've been the perfect married couple."

"I guess but still."

"Don't but still me, now get ready. If you don't Kellin told me he's going to shave my head and cut off my dick."

"Oh, I'll go shower then."

"Thank you," He said and turned to leave. "I can't wait for this stupid wedding to be over." He muttered and walked away

I rolled my eyes and went off to the bathroom. I jumped in the shower and quickly got washed trying not to think about the fact that I'm getting married soon.

When I got out I completely flipped.

"Holy fuck." I shouted, "Holy fuck!"

Vic ran in the room, "What's wrong!?"

"I'm getting married Vic.What if something happens or he changes his mind!?"

"He's not going to change his mind Aust, he loves you and nothing is going to happen. Even if it does you'll fix it."

I nodded, "Right, right. Everything's gonna be okay. I hope."

"It will be, don't worry dude. Now get ready and just calm down it's all going to be just fine. Besides like I said, marriage is great."

"Okay, okay." I said walking past him and to my room. I grabbed my tux out from the closet and set in on the bed. I did my hair making sure it looked someone decent or at least the way Alan liked it.

I started changing into the suit and smiled as I did so. I was so nervous but so excited to finally get married to him. I couldn't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

I sighed and finished getting ready in the tux but- of course - struggling with the tie. I couldn't do this shit and it was fucking annoying.

"Vic! I need help!"

"With what?" He called from another room.

"The tie!"

"Of course," Vic said walking into the room. "How do you not know how to do this?"