Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Alan's Pov

I've been stuck in this stupid hospital for a week now and I'm finally about to be released. I couldn't wait to go home and be in my own bed. And not be hooked up to all of these stupid machines. Especially this stupid tube thing on my nose. It was so irritating.

"Hey baby. I got the clothes you wanted." Austin said walking in the room with a bag of stuff for me.

"Thank you."

"I finally get to take you home." He said happily.

"I know I can't wait to go home." I said smiling, "Now I just need to get out of this stupid bed."

"Well a nurse or Vic should be here soon to take all this shit out." He said running his fingers through my hair.

"Thank god."

"Yeah, I can't wait."

"I'm kind of scared though." I said softly.

"Why?"

"What if something happens to me?" I asked, "Like I start coughing and I can't stop or something."

"Then I'll bring you right back here. I want you to be safe and healthy." He said sitting down on my bed next to me and holding my hand, "Don't worry you're gonna be okay. I won't let anything happen to you."

"Thanks babe," I muttered. "I love you."

"I love you too Princess." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Vic needs to hurry the fuck up and get this shit off of me." I said getting impatient.

"He'll be here soon."

"Better be sooner." I mumbled just as Vic walked in, "It's my favorite person!"

He smiled at us, "Hey guys." He muttered walking up to me, "Alright just let me get this all out and then you can get dressed and dish- all of that shit." He said yawning.

"Why are you so tired?" I asked as he started talking stuff off.

"I'm still on the couch and don't worry about it." He said shaking his head.

"It's been like a week. He's still mad?"

"Mad is an understatement. I'm not even allowed in my room."

"Oh god."

"I know but soon- I hope- we can really talk about all this."

"You will. Kellin is just a stubborn little shit sometimes."

"I know he is but don't worry about it." He said taking an IV out and continued what he was doing, "I need you to take it easy from now on. That means no sex, no handjobs, blowjobs. None of it. You need bed rest and I don't think it's a good to be stressing over anything so just make Austin do everything."

"I make him do everything anyways." I said, "But there's nothing I can do sexually? Like nothing?"

"Nope. Nothing sexual whatsoever from this point on your sex life is nonexistent."

I frowned, "Fine but does this include making out?"

"Yes."

"What!"

"I'm kidding but if you start getting short of breath or something then you have to stop."

"Deal, as long as I can do that I'm fine."

"As long as you're careful you can." He said.

I smiled, "Good." I said as he finished.

"You just need to fill out these papers, give them to a nurse then you're free to go."